Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Olie v Giant Enemy Crab
matty v Helios

GEC to win Outright. Battled him on Wi-Fi once. Haxed the fuck out of him and he still won 3-0. Fucking Chain Chomp. Good Luck to all involved.
Nahhh. No way lol. I get haxxed out of every Wifi match anyways, I can cope even with the disadvantage.

PMed GEC, but may need a few days since I have lots of schoolwork this week. I'll likely find some time in the middle of the week though.

lol, it was a pretty good run.
I have other things on the brain than battling atm, but honestly, I can't predict a winner here.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Helios:
Last Activity: October 5th, 2008 01:34 AM

I'm ready whenever he is

Please put Beserkpenguin into the semis: I unfortunately am unable to compete at the moment as my Java script has blown itself up.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #4 - Finals

Giant Enemy Crab v matty

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament (yes, this means Garchomp!)
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself via PM.

The deadline for this round is October 18, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

Congratulations to matty for winning the tournament!

As both players finished at the top of their cohorts, they will both be inducted into the Battling 101 Hall of Fame! Well done!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GEC, an old apprentice, narrowly appears to be the favourite to win the competition. I've had one round with Matty in the Tutor program as well, so I have an understanding of how well both of these players are.

It's a tough one to decide. No disrespect to GEC, but I feeling Matty will take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)