Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a thesis proposal to hand in soon. I'll try to get that out of the way today or tomorrow so Tucker and I can have a game.

You're going down ; )

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aw no Goodbar vs. Flashstorm was supposed to be the finals! Me thinks whoever wins that match wins the tourney ^_^

Oh, lol, looks like I was waiting for the wrong person. >.> burnpsy, I'll PM you in a couple of days for when I can battle; my laptop is out of commission again atm. :(

Pm'd tucker. Think I may have waited too long for this one as I have poker tonight (and I've seen Tucker online once around that time before this round). O well, we'll see what happens.

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Mr_Goodbar vs Flashstorm1
13blue101 vs cyberzero
Tucker vs animenagai
MagicMaster87 vs burnpsy

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Go Nagai and your 666 post count!

I think it will be...

Mr_Goodbar vs Flashstorm1
13blue101 vs cyberzero
Tucker vs animenagai
MagicMaster87 vs burnpsy

Flashstorm and burnpsy for semis :D

Hehe, thanks for that Rey. Time to do some of my own predictions.

Mr_Goodbar vs Flashstorm1 < played against him and i thought it was pretty fun. Bit biased I guess, but he's pretty good.
13blue101 vs cyberzero
Tucker vs animenagai < I bet eleventy zillion yen that I'll win. Pay up.
MagicMaster87 vs burnpsy < I've lost to this guy with my test teams before. He can be quite the player.

I'm reporting to say that I have beaten Mr. Goodbar in a relatively close game. I was in a bad position towards the beginning of the match but was able to pull through in the end. I have the log saved onto my computer if needed.

A certain move I didn't expect sealed the win for him when I thought I had the game covered, it was pretty good, now I expect you to win it all!

edit: While I'm posting congrats tennisace and jimbo for your new badges and all the other tutors that recently got badged

Still haven't heard from burnpsy, even though it's now almost two days after the deadline, and I haven't seen him on either shoddy or #smogon.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Official Battling 101 Tournament #6 - Round Four

13blue101 v MagicMaster87
animenagai v Flashstorm1

Rules:
~ Evasion Clause enabled
~ Freeze Clause enabled
~ OHKO Clause enabled
~ Sleep Clause enabled
~ Species Clause enabled
~ Timed Battle enabled
~ Avoid scouting (scouting on purpose will result in a disqualification from the tournament)
~ No illegal movesets (such as Pursuit & Selfdestruct Snorlax)
~ Any Pokemon defined as "Uber" by Smogon is banned from the tournament
~ Please PM logs to me after completing your battles to clear up any conflicts should they arise.

If you have any queries, please forward them to myself or Havak.

Best of luck to all competitors!

The deadline for this round is March 14, 7:00PM (GMT +8).

13blue101 v MagicMaster87
animenagai v Flashstorm1

Good luck to Flashstorm1, hope we have a GG.

MagicMaster87 imo has the edge over blue. If I'm lucky enough to be in the finals, MagicMaster87 will definitely be a challenge.:O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)