hodge v Lunar Fang
Tyranitarphantom v Soma
jenigmat429 v theshadow1
Doman v Flounder
skiddle v xat
Valantaro v mintyfresh7
Plus v Drunk Bidoof
Truthi v SuperSimon

Plus, Flounder or Lunar Fang to win the whole thing. I've got faith.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, I didn't see my opponent at the designated time we were supposed to meet, so I sent him another PM yesterday, with no response :(

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Drunk Bidoof said:
Plus said:
Hey dude, I didn't see you on yesterday, so do you want to reschedule?

~Plus
I've un and reinstalled Shoddy two times, and both times they failed to load or save teams. :/ Tell them that I forfeit unless someone can help me fix Shoddy.
My opponent has forfeited. :\

Just pointing out that some people (like myself) might live in the North Eastern United States and might be/have been without power for the last week. Just something to consider before disqualifying someone because they didn't do their battle. They might not have been able to.

Won against Flounder, 3-0, and sent the log via PM.

Good match! Still not sure what to expect in the future battles.

My opponent and I had planned our battle today just for the heads up. Also sorry to my opponent for pushing this until today.

Will edit in winner once its over.

EDIT: I guess we never battled.

For some reason I Can't PM the log. =p. It comes out all weird on a word format. Do you think Fabio can send it if he saved the log?

I PM'd theshadow1 and he hasn't responded. I also haven't seen him on Shoddy recently. I'll be on Shoddy more today, so I"ll try then.

Well it doesn't look like Lionking is going to respond to my PM, nor have I seen him on Shoddy Battle the last couple days. Just want to say that I was ready for the battle, but my opponent wasn't.

Gotengo, sorry about that, I was sure I sent you a PM. Like I explained to my tutor in a PM, my internet died(damn Rogers to hell). It didn't start working on the days that I was sure it would. I would like to be kindly given the start of the weekend until my Internet starts working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)