toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
ASSIGNED TO Eternal

Username: toshimelonhead
Shoddy/PO Username: toshimelonhead
Timezone: Central, available 6-11 PM, some morning times
What tier would you want to learn?: BW OU, BW UU
Bio: I am a college student at the University of Wisconsin looking to earn some suspect nominations. Emphasis on team building would be greatly appreciated. I have been on Smogon for over a year and a half now and I'm looking to get my game to an elite level.

PS Eternal agreed to tutor me :)

Assigned to EspyJoel

Username: NatGeo
Shoddy / PO Username: NatGeo
Timezone: Eastern, 11 AM - 4 PM
What tier would you like to learn?: DP OU, BW UU
Bio: I'm your average middle school student going in to high school. Doing track and marching if that matters. Aside from that, I've kinda gotten rusty and would really like to learn again how to team build and ladder in these tiers (because I sure hate laddering). I'm an ok battle as it is but I want to get reqs in UU if I can because I really like it.

Yeah go nuts I like LC

Username: smashlloyd20
Shoddy Username: smashlloyd20
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5 (4 because of Daylight Savings): 11 PM-2 AM, 4-5 PM on all weekdays besides Wednesday.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, BW Uber, DPP UU
Tell us a little about yourself: Rolf>Shinon. You know it Mekkah...

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
ASSIGNED TO Faladran

Username: Lady Salamence
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Lady Salamence
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 7-10 PM EST
What tier do you want to learn?: DPPt OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 16 year old teenager that likes Pokemon. As for competitive status, I'm doing pretty good in BW OU, but I suck in DPP OU

faladran pl0x

Username: Fire Blast
Shoddy Username: Fire Blast
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-8, 4:00PM - 9:00PM
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, BW Uber, DPP UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student in Seattle. I have been battling for a while (Mostly BW UU) and I want want to get better at some tiers I haven't tried out too much.

Username: Khreep
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Khreep
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 Most night hours up to 10pm-3am for sure, other times vary due to work.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: College student at Vanderbilt. I played the end of gen 4 OU and started pokemon again recently in gen 5. I can pick things up fairly quickly so tutors won't need to spend their entire month on me and can move on to other students. Ultimately I want to be able to do suspect votes and participate in the various smogon tournaments.

Assigned to AndViet

Username
: blarajan
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: blarajan (or variants of such)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST -5, around 5 pm onwards for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. from 11-3 30 + 9 pm onwards on Friday. From 9 pm onwards on Tuesday. Saturday and Sunday are any time.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 16 year old guy, now a senior in high school. I'm debate/mock trial captain, and I play pokemon. I had a tutor in Round 50, but he bailed for personal reasons. I didn't get one Round 51, so I'm really hoping for one in Round 52. Requesting Eternal or Aerrow. Needs moar teambuilding advice cause I suck at it now.

Username: CakesOfSpan
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: CakesOfSpan
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +5, 7-10 PM Everyday
Tell us a little about yourself: Just graduated from high school.. play a lot of Mario Kart! Also play a good amount of tennis and golf.. played in the previous 2 VGCs so I know doubles pretty well! Consider myself pretty easy to work with. :P

Assigned to ENZ0

Username: Gerber_Baby
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Gerber_Baby
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing for awhile I think im good can get top 5 on smogon but can never get that #1, I guess I want some help in the team building area and also ways to help other peoples teams.

Username: Curtains
Pokemon online: Curtains
Timezone and Hours of availability: GMT -4 weekdays afternoon/evenings
Tier you want to learn: B/W OU
Tell us a little about yourself: College student that lives in Detroit,Michigan.

Username: bubbly
Pokemon online: bubbly, pacachomp
Timezone and Hours of availability: Australian WST
Tier you want to learn: B/W OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Taking a break from life before heading to uni next year. Became a pretty good 4th gen battler near the end and am trying to move into 5th gen. I'm especially looking for help on long term planning and maybe some defensive 5th gen teambuilding too :)

Username: MLX
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: MLX, Ø
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4 at the times 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM on weekdays, and 3 PM - 11 PM on the weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU / BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been into competitive battling for about 2 years or so, but before that, have been studying pokemon since as long as I can remember. The 4th Gen CAP metagame was by far my favorite, but seeing as that's long forgotten, I would like to experience the BW metagames. As for my battling skill level, I'd have to say over-prediction's truly my biggest flaw, as I usually go for the most risky and unexpected move.

Username: Steamroll
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Steamroll
Your Timezone and usual hours of availability: EST -5 11 am to 2 am weekdays, unavailable weekends
What Tier do you want to learn: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am more of a DPP meta battler and I have strayed away from BW because of how unstable it was. I feel the OU meta has since calmed down and I feel like making my move in, so far I am not a huge fan of the hyper offense. I prefer hands-on lessons from actually battling and I really showed it when I joined the DPP meta, peaking on pokemonexperte's PL server at #18 within a month of joining. I am an avid baseball fan and if there's nothing good on TV I like to watch MLB play, no matter what teams are playing. I am also a coaster enthusiast who enjoys traveling to different parks to ride many different roller coasters. Currently I am at 99, and yes I do keep track. I would prefer to play on shoddy battle but I will settle for PO.

Username: Vixana
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Vixana
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -7 GMT, Weekday afternoons and Weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I know how to collect powerful pokémon, but six mons do not necessarily make a team.

Yes... I posted in round 51, but I just felt it would be helpful to be clear.

Assigned to B-Lulz

Username:
Ryanor
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Ryanor, [HP] Ryanor
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU / BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a spanish guy that started in Pokemon competitive 1 year ago. I have a decent level, but I want to improve; especially in team building. By the way, I also want to improve in english xD

Assigned to Scimjara

Username
: NarutoXXUzumaki
Shoddy Username: Goodman
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central
Tell us a little about yourself: Just your average kid who never grew out of pokemon. Chances are that if i'm at home i'm probably playing pokemon. I consider myself a pretty good battler but also know that there is a lot that I could learn. I struggle mostly with the teambuilding aspect of battling which in some ways is the most important part, and also slightly with bringing things to a close in the endgame.

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Windsong
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: windsong
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -8; times available vary
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just basically the average kid on smogon and I'm both looking to learn more about competitive BW play, which I've suffered a bit with lately, and get into the community here a bit more.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: ginganinja
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: ginganinja
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +12 pretty much from 10AM-2AM so im sure I can find a time that suits
Tell us a little about yourself: Uni student. Lives in New Zealand. Looking to improve on my teambuilding

Username: Hokage

Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: king of muffins

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern anytime is fine

What do you want to learn?: BW OU and BW UU

Tell us a bit about yourself: With some unexpected events I had lost many days with my former tutor. I still feel uneasy with team building and I asked to learn about BW UU last sign ups and I was unable to learn anything about it. Anyways, I'm your average teenager who loves to have fun with family and friends I also enjoy a hobby of keeping reptiles snakes, lizards, etc. Thanks for the wonderful opportunities for me to get better at pokemon :D

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to DracoMalfoy

username: premboy95
po username: prem
timezone: gmt -7 (california). practically all night except for wednesdays unless i go somewhere
learn: bw ou, bw uu, adv ou
tell us a bit about yourself: im on the server a lot talking in the main chat. i enjoy playing pokemon for fun normally, and am decent at bw ou and uu. bw ou and uu are probably better for me to learn, but i really want to learn a little of adv ou because its fun to play a lot of metas.

Assigned to Nachos

Username:
AlphaWolf
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: AlphaWolf
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT 0 (England) - After 21/07/11 any time between 7am and 12 midnight my time. Until then I'll be on and off.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU/BW Uber
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been into Pokemon since Red came out, and I would battle with friends then. We continued for a while until around DPP. I learned to RNG in DPP, but never really battled. I've started to battle in BW, but could use to learn about building a good and balanced team, prediction, and overall strategy.

Username: pok101
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: pok101
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 9-10 pm
Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing pokemon since red and blue just now getting into competitive battling

ASSIGNED TO AndViet

Username: Ewil
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: Ewil/Liwe
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC/GMT +1 hour (hoping that is the right lol anyway, that's the link: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=215) i'm free in the morning from the 10.30am to the 15pm and the evening (except for friday and saturday) from 10.30pm to 1.00am

What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU, BW UU, BW RU
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi ! I'm from Italy and i start play pkmn from the 4gen Garchomp ban. Actually i'm a pretty good player, the max i can reach in the rank was #280 and i want to reach the top with the assist of a tutor. I think that i lack of something but i don't know what XD hope my future tutor can enlighten me :D

I wanna shine especcially in the BW OU, the BW UU & BW RU are secondary ^^

ASSIGNED TO Lamppost

Username:Giorgosss
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username:Giorgosss
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT +2 - From 19:30 to 1:00
What tier do you want to learn?:BW OU and BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself:I am greek boy.I have been playing pokemon since sapphire.I started to play competitive a year ago.Now i am around 180# ranked in smogon server in BW OU.

Assigned to twash

With all these posts I doubt I will get in (Damn sleep) but I may as well try

Username:Gorgonopsid Master
Pokemon Online/Shoddy Username: GM
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT (Im form the UK). Im available anytime since its the summer holidays now.
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I battled competitively a few years back, but then I sort of left and have only recently started again with the release of Black and White. I was never very successful and still struggle with Team Building in general, especially with such things as synergy and countering threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)