Apatow World

Uh, Hi. Welcome to my art thread full of random doodles and stuff like that.
Erm, anyway, here we go! I do most of the sketches around school or when I have time at home. ;O;

eh

A T-Rex I did for Art Class.

Yeah, that's it for now. I'll update this thread everyday with a new sketch or somekind of drawing.

Also, I take requests. :3

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like it. The details you've put into the sketches are amazing. keep it up!

The first drawing is amazing, specially the work on the shadows, by the way, is it based from a PS one videogame character? It seems really familiar. The T-Rex is also pretty good, however, I didnt like it quite as much as the first one, probably because I´ve never been too fond of dinosaurs, still, very good job.

That first one is Raziel, yes, from the Legacy of Kain/ Soul Reaver series. He came long before Revenankh ever existed, I imagine ;) (Love that video game series, hate Raziel the character.)

Like the dino fellow, though, and his bulldog-y face.

That first one is Raziel, yes, from the Legacy of Kain/ Soul Reaver series. He came long before Revenankh ever existed, I imagine ;) (Love that video game series, hate Raziel the character.)

Like the dino fellow, though, and his bulldog-y face.
I knew I had seen that guy before, God, I love that videogame, its good to see the character again, with that out of the way, Sheep, you got lots of talent
(I wish I could draw like that, I fail at making even stick figure :pirate:)

Hey, mind taking a couple requests?
I have a gym league on another forum, and I want to have badges - 12. 8 for the leaders, 4 for the Elite Four.

Here are the types:
Normal
Grass
Ground
Fighting
Ice
Rock
Electric
Dark
Flying
Water
Psychic
Steel

Eh Rey. I had soo much trouble trying to draw it holding a beer bottle so for now, here's a regular Darkrai.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hahaha, i knew the beer was going to give you problems, but its a very sweet drawing still, thanks Sheep ;p

I like some of your stuff, but don't you think you oughta post less traced stuff? The skymin, darkrai and houndoom pics are all traced from sugimori art. i just wish i could see some originals.

also try reducing that huge white space on your pics from now on, it's pretty obnoxious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)