AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hassin627 missed today's scheduled time by two hours, calling activity
View attachment 168419
this is just plainly a ridiculous act call as aaronboyer never agreed to play at that time, i suggested a time and you never replied, do you think i just assume you agree and i stay online till you reply to me?
proof that aaronboyer didnt reply

furthermore whats the point of saying "you missed the time by 2 hours"? you couldve missed the time yourself and just came online 2 hours later and be like "oh hes not online 2 hours after the not-agreed time", without any proof that you were online at 11pm. you once again didnt let me know that you were online either on my wall or by pm, so you just try to get an easy act win

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
this is just plainly a ridiculous act call as aaronboyer never agreed to play at that time, i suggested a time and you never replied, do you think i just assume you agree and i stay online till you reply to me?
We didn't have a whole lot of time to schedule left, so any time that you yourself suggested, you should have been on to check to see if I was on, regardless if I agreed or not.
furthermore whats the point of saying "you missed the time by 2 hours"? you couldve missed the time yourself and just came online 2 hours later and be like "oh hes not online 2 hours after the not-agreed time", without any proof that you were online at 11pm.
I was on from 3:30pm to 7:00pm my time, which is ~2 hours before and after the scheduled time you suggested. Your claim has no evidence to back it up. There is however evidence to for me to claim I was PMing Lady Monita multiple times in PMs checking if Hassin627 was on or not to prove that I was online at the scheduled time. Ransei is more than welcome to look at that.
you once again didnt let me know that you were online either on my wall or by pm
This is not required of me whatsoever as your opponent. I showed up at your suggested time, ready to play, case and point.

Ransei tagging you to let you know that my opponent is too difficult to schedule with (Read convo on my profile). I tried calling act last week when he johned me but didnt get it. We scheduled today but waited only 8mins after scheduled time to leave. Deadline is later today so ye what to do.

We didn't have a whole lot of time to schedule left, so any time that you yourself suggested, you should have been on to check to see if I was on, regardless if I agreed or not.
this is the most stupid thing ive ever read. so if i suggest 4am your time i just assume youre gonna show up? what the fuck do i know whether ur available at that time or not. dont think you can just push the blame on me because you were too mad to reply

I was on from 3:30pm to 7:00pm my time, which is ~2 hours before and after the scheduled time you suggested. Your claim has no evidence to back it up. There is however evidence to for me to claim I was PMing Lady Monita multiple times in PMs checking if Hassin627 was on or not to prove that I was online at the scheduled time. Ransei is more than welcome to look at that.
i never said that i was online during the time, i said that it wasnt online BECAUSE you didnt agree, which is why your act call makes no sense

This is not required of me whatsoever as your opponent. I showed up at your suggested time, ready to play, case and point.
once again, suggesting a time when theres little time available does not mean that i can read your mind and know that you agree to said time. letting me know on time that youre online and ready to play on my wall would be a nice gesture, but i guess thats too much to ask as well

Still no response from continental who hasn't even been on the site in ages! He doesn't even say his showdown name on his account so I can't even look it up and ask people when he's online

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Activity wins:
Aaronboyer vs Hassin627

Piggypassking vs ContinentalCrush204

buggahz349 vs Kaguya Lys will have a 1 day extension. After one day, if the battle is still not done it will be coinflipped.
A decision has been changed. Aaronboyer vs Hassin627 will be given a 1 day extension for horrendously bad attempts of scheduling and communication. Please note, when I grant extensions I expect both players to take full advantage of it by not only agreeing to play at a certain time, but to at least provide evidence of showing up on PS!, at least on one of the times provided just in case the other side is unclear of timing. The reason I initially gave Aaronboyer the activity win was a failure to confirm Hassin even being on PS! within the past few days of the granted extension implying he didn't even take this extension as an opportunity to flip this case around. In summary, please in the very least be more credible with your suggested times in given extensions and please at least try to communicate with the other player exactly when you are able to battle. Thanks.

Edit: I sincerely recommend the both of you to read this thoroughly: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/
Even if one of the points on this guide point out that you may not have to show up if your opponent doesn't agree to a time, I would suggest you do so anyway (even if it's just for a few minutes) since this is a tournament game with an extended schedule and both players are at risk of recieving a coinflip. In this case, without a reponse from your opponent, they are not necessarily agreeing but they are also not disagreeing and providing their own times of availability. At this point the chances are, either they're on and are able to battle at the time you propose regardless of having no response, or they aren't and you can claim an activity win with evidence and no drawback. In the event of a given extension, since the opponent didn't necessarily say anything about the times they would prefer, they would lack anything to argue against your activity win with. Without showing up, your opponent just might show up and try biting you back because you didn't show up on your proposed times but they've miraculously been waiting hours around it. This is a case in which a coinflip may just have to be settled. In the case of a normal round, an extension can easily be given, but since this is an extension in itself, the case for a longer extension should be unlikely and a winner should be decided.

Last edited:
won vs shivam ggs :toast:

After the game my opponent has experienced trolling or bullying from other users (won’t name the people) due to losing the match. Shivam is truly a good player and person and don’t force his way out of the competitive series of ag. This goes to anyone else experiencing this, don’t let people talk bad about you. Please be a good sport in these kind of tournaments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)