Another team I got bored with.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first of all I get bored with things very quickly so this team has already been retired at 10-2. So yeah all I want is rates because I have no intention on building on this team.

My focus was a mix between using non standard ev's and some low tired pokes to boot.

Here we go!

Typlosion @Modest
choice scarf
252 sp atk, 252 speed, 6 hp

Eruption
Overheat
Focus Blast
Hidden power(eletric)

Well yeah it's there to hit hard and fast (thats what she said <_<). It's a great starter in terms that it forces a switch almost every match beginning. So for those who have plans that begin at the start there plan has to wait.

Vaporeon @modest
Levtovers
200 sp def 200 sp atk 110 hp

Wish
surf
protect
hidden Power(eletric)

Support poke, heals my wall like pokemon that have no recovery of their own. It also packs a bigger punch than anyone would expect. It has enough in it to wall good enogh considering there is a blissey on the team.
It also makes a good gyarados counter and a shaky t boha counter.

Crobat @Hasty
Life Orb
@252 spd 100 atk 158 sp atk

Uturn
Air Slash
Nasty Plot
Sludge Bomb

This poke's main role on my team is to counter fighting pokes. Mainly infernape and breloom. As for it's sweeping capability, It had some good moments but it usualy gets forced to switch/uturn Because it can't dent blisseys.

Donphan @Adamant
Leftovers
240 atk 50 spd 100 def 120 hp

Fire fang
Ice shard
Stone edge
earthquake

This guy is one of the most random members of the team. Like the vaporeon I wanted some walls with good offensive potential and this guy poped into my head. He is my main go to guy when there is a blissey involved do to a lack of fighting pressure. He can take one ice beam from a blissey and 2hko with eq. Thanks to the spd ev's it will usually outspeed any bliss. He is also reliable to ohko garchomp.

Blissey @Modest/serene grace
leftovers
220 sp atk 252 def 38 Hp

Ice Beam
Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

By far the most awesome member of the team. Staying true to the sweeper wall form blissey does it the best. With a little hp ev's and none for sp def not to mention no bold nature. Blissey still walls about as good as she ever did. With the sp atk ev's she is gurantied a ohko on garchomp and bulky mence. Anothe bonus is gyrados that may try to take advantage of her get ohko'd most of the time, same goes for sd carios that try to set up. I could say more but I think I said enogh showing just how awesome she is.

Metagross @Impish
levtovers
252 def 252 hp 6 atk

Earthquake
Meteor Mash
Stealth Rock
Thunder punch

Ok for a reverse role my wall is what people would expect to be a sweeper. All of these pokes cause people to play in a porr way because they are always guessing. The mean poke I try to counter with this is sd cario. Even with sr on the floor he as enogh in him to take a X2 boosted cario's CC and ko with EQ. And no one expects him to wall the atk so he never really failed to rid me of the carion nusense.......well there was that time when I let his hp fall too low but w/e the team has losse to <_<.

Well otheer than all that I subed a rest talking harriama in for donphan for the last 2/3 battles I did and he worked better for pressuring blissey.

Well what are you waiting for? rate:naughty:.

On Typhlosion you might want to switch HP Electric for HP grass, as that would allow you to effectively counter Grounds with him, such as Donphan, Rhyperior, Swampert, and rocks like Tyranitar.

Not sure I agree with your blissey.
Using Serene Grace, 220 SpA EVs, and a Modest Nature, you're not going to do too well. I suggest making it a bit more bulky, so it can tank Special hits better. With Skymin running around, you'll need some more bulk.

Also, you have a large infernape weakness. You say you have Crobat, but once crobat is gone, what happens? Many people use Infernape as a late game sweep, and if Crobat's gone, you have no chance of winning.
You may consider switching out Blissey for someone like Rotom, who takes neutral damage from his regular attacks. Rotom could also function as a Sleep Talker.
Cresselia would also work as a Sleep Talker, and could easily stop Infernape.

Also, On metagross you could switch out Thunder Punch out for Bullet Punch. Personally, I like bullet punch to finish off sashes and finish off Skymin after you Meteor Mash it. Bullet Punch has it's uses, but Thunder Punch allows you to hit Gyarados for a large amount of Damage. It's all preference, but I would suggest Bullet Punch.

Edit:

Oh shit.. I just realized this was a few months old, and the person has probably stopped checking this thread. Oh well.

Yeah this was before skymin even entered the metagame lol.

And f for some wired reson you ever look at this again.... try out that bliss brfore you knock it. I used standard also but I perffer this one. It takes hits just as good trust me.

And to the other guy I say...... lol there was probably never a time you could manage to beat me, if you payed any attention you would realize I spent about the same amount of time making this team as I spend cleaning my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)