An Ubers Team That Needs Work

Hello evryone, so this is my first RMT thread post and the first Ubers team i have submitted for rating.
I have been playing competitively since early gen 5 so i do know what im doing, but even then, my teambuilding still sucks, so I'm asking all of you for some advice on how to improve the team.
So:
Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SAtk / 56 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
Pretty standard wallbreaker kyurem-w. Speed EVs are meant to outspeed 4 speed base 100s. He usually kills off a few ‘mons before dying off. Can deal with hazard lead ferrothorn. Can check multiscale Lugia. My only ‘mon that fears stealth rocks.
Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
Again, standard mega-kangaskhan. EV'ed to outspeed uninvested base 100's. he's usually a strong wallbreaker and sweeper but he really hates burns.
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield
my xerneas counter. switch in on the Geomancy and hit it with iron head and shadow sneak. EV'ed
to avoid the 2HKO from +2 Moonblasts. Very weak to burn
Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Roar

Mixed wall dialga, he sets up rocks, cripples something, stops a set up sweeper or two, then dies. Ice beam is good for other hazard setters and stops taunt yvelteal.
Arceus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 216 Spd / 252 Atk / 40 HP
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake
Standard E-Killer. EVed to outspeed timid palkia and neutral base 115's.Lum allows for Ho-oh checking as well as absorbing Darkrai's Dark Void. Usually my backup sweeper and revenge killer.
Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Knock Off
My odd man out. Mostly I have no idea what to do with this mon’s slot and Deo A is just filler. Basically, he is supposed to revenge kill stuff and cripple things with knock off, but rarely succeeds.
Defensive threats to the team:
Defensive/ Support Arceus: Mostly due to issues taking it down fast enough to prevent defog/setup
Defensive Ho-oh: mostly it burns my ‘mons but rocks keep it away
Offensive threats to the Team:
offensive Ho-Oh: Dialga’s rocks usually keep it away/leave it weak enough to revenge kill, but if not, it can burn the majority of my team/sweep with BB.
Darkrai: Mostly just because I can’t switch anything into it and can then use nasty plot and sweep with dark pulse
Other E-killer Arceus: I can revenge kill it with my own e-killer, but other e-killers tend to set up on me, and without my arceus it can sweep easily.
Scarf zekrom: one word: outrage
Flaws with the team: lack of response to set up sweepers outside of dialga, burn weakness (nothing to absorb burns), not a huge amount of team synergy and no reliable switch-ins to strong attacks. Dialga is often a suicide lead.
Please give me some good advice on how to improve my team. I am not hurt too badly by criticism though, but I need advice on improvements to make. If you have anything that may also be a threat to the team, please let me know.

Your RMT is sorta messy to read, Ill leave feedback as I read.

• No base 100 is going uninvested, run 252 jolly/adamant. Run gyro ball, its much better and dont run sacred word run pursuit to trap megagar or toxic to lure walls/ho-oh. Run more spdef investment, idk like 252/188 calm and rest in attack
  • You are running jolly ekiller and then throwing away your speed tie with other jolly's and its pretty bad those hp ev's wont do jack.
  • Maybe dialga could work better with a LO set or just different set, but I guess this one is kewl too (run ~200 hp/~200 spdef LO/lefties and thendraco/fire blast/roar or toxic or twave/sr
  • Deo-A is a suicide lead, not like a mixed attacker and tho it can work I guess, but maybe something like yvetal could work much better run ov/dark pulse/sucker punch/taunt
  • Also shadow claw is weak af just run shadow force tbh because since you are running eq you can break trough normal/ghost core type deals.
Aaaaaalso I think kyu-w is pretty weak and bad this gen or atleast not as common and good as last gen you should really test specsogre, max max modest spout/surf/THUNDUR/ice beam imo its better tho kyu-w is fine also.

Hope this helped ya a bit :]

Reactions: AM

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh dear.

Hey thdhted,

Is this supposed to be HO? I feel like it is but it's missing some essential elements of HO (like only rocks for hazards).

If so, run a suicide lead Deoxys > current. Go offensive on almost all sets, but I'd personally look for better offensive synergy than there currently is.

If not, we have some problems here. Ekiller, GeoXern, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Zekrom, Yveltal, Palkia, Blaziken and many more common threats wreck this team. Plus no defog support to seal the deal. Can't do too much to fix this though without making too many changes that the team is no longer recognizable, sorry.

Good luck though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)