The Lead: Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

Jolly
Pressure
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp

The perfect lead. Sets up stealth rock and prevents them from doing the same. It has focus sash to help survive a OHKO and still set up SR. It cna lure a tbolt to switch Electivre into or kill or severly damage most pokes if need be.

The Wall: Shaymin @ Leftovers
- Seed Flare
- HP Fire
- Aromatheraphy
- Rest

Bold
Natural Cure
252 Hp / 252 Sp. Def / 4 Sp.A

A great wall. It may be underused but aromatheraphy is amazing against status teams and Shaymin if just overall a great wall. Seed Flare does amazing damage to almost anything, rest and switch is a greta way to gain your health back before switching out, and because of natural cure it looses sleep once it is swithced out. HP fire is for pesky ice pokes or other grass pokes.

The Physical Choiced Hax Machine: Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Zen Headbutt
- U-Turn

Jolly
Serene Grace
80 Hp / 252 Atk / 176 Spe

Another suggestion by Garganator. This will help and take down fast sweepers such as DDMence, Hyra and Luke. With serene grace there isnt a very good chance the opponent will even get a hit off on it so I enjoy playing will Jirachi. U-turn lets it scout while Iron Head and Zen headbutt allow the flinch hax to own. (more to come)

The Wall: Gliscor @ Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Ice Fang
- Knock Off

Impish
Sand Veil
252 Hp / 40 Def/ 216 Spe

Ok so I switched this guy in on Garganator's suggestion. Its helps to kill SDLuke and BandCross which would be a pain in the ass. Ice fang is for coverage against mence and knock off can help him win a wall fight =D (more description to come..)

The Special Flinch Hax Machine: Togekiss @ Leftovers
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere

Calm
Serene Grace
252 HP / 104 Spe / 152 Sp.A

Ok flinch Hax murders pokes. I used this guy against a blissey and destroyed it after a twave, it couldn't get a move off. Same goes with any Poke, nothing stands a chance against this thing once its caught in a Twave. Air Slash has a 60% chance of flinch with serene grace which is amazing.

Physical Sweeper 2: Gallade @ Life Orb
- Shadow Sneak
- Pshyco Cut
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Adamant
Steadfast
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def

I wish Gallade was still UU but either way I'm using it. Gallade is great, good coverage and amazing attack capabilities. It destroys Pokes with Close Combat and can deal serious damage to anything faster with Shadow Sneak. I pray to god I face a flinch team with him, because if I do, they are screwed. His speed with ruin them and sweep their team.​

Changes will be made in Red Bold

SDLuke loves you alot. If it sets up, you're screwed, especially that this Suicune runs Special Def EVs. The only way to handle it in your team is Aerodactyl, which will be probably dead when Lucario show up to start sweeping rampage. If you want to use that Suicune, run Max physical Def/Max HP EVs. You should replace that Togekiss or Suicune on Gliscor, which handles it well then enough. Also BandCross may give you some troubles, as it 2OHKOes or OHKOes everything here, so it's another reason to try Gliscor.

I don't understand why people use pure physical Electivire, when it's so easily walled. Cresselia, Bronzong, Hippowdon, Swampert and the list goes on... Mixed version is so much better, but it's still walled by Heatproof Bronzong, Swampert or Cressy. In other words I would through out that Electivire and put here something fast to deal with sweepers like Lucario, Gyara or DDMence, which will give you alot of trouble. ScarfJirachi will help with those weaknesses, so I suggest it here. Not having steel type this days is just a suicide.

And I would replace that Gallade for Infernape, probably normal MixApe, as SkarmBliss may also give you troubles.

That team needs some rework... but I guess some changes may help you. Cheers.

I would suggest adding Swords dance on gallade over night slash since you only have one physical attacker your going to need more power so add that don't worry about coverage since you got shadow sneak and the weak ghost like gengar will die when SD is used. That's really it the rest is fine i suppose.

Took your suggestions and edited the team.

I used physical Electivre because it didn't like using the Mix one it didn't seem to work right =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)