Alpha and Beta males of smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.
can sum 1 teach me 11 be alpha
girls are ~~scary~~
Sure I'll teach you how to deal with women ^_^

• All close encounters should be considered confrontational and predatory. Be prepared to aggressively fight back.
  • Do not panic!
  • Do not run or make sudden movements, it may instinctively cause her to charge you.
  • Give her a chance to identify you as human, and not a threat. If she stands up, she is trying to see, hear and smell you better. Talk firmly in a low-pitched voice while backing away. Avoid direct eye contact as she may perceive this as a challenge or threat.
  • Continue to back away slowly and cautiously, retreating to a place of safety. Monitor the woman's response, and adjust your actions accordingly.
It's a joke please don't kill/ban me ;_;

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
no, not really, betas always try to act alpha but always end up bettier than they would have been otherwise l0l

what do you guys think about cathy on the next list? does it fit the requirements for the list? are most of us clear cut on the gender because I know im not

Hm? No the irony part was him banning me in the past and then blaming the act on another mod and ne lectures about alphaness lol, anyway thats PM stuff lets not ruin a fun topic.

Umm whats an alpha female if your going to add her ?

hey ultimaaaaaaaaaaaa it's ok to participate and say that the thread sucks

but if you are just going to say the thread sucks why not just refrain from posting?????
b-but I have to show everyone just how I feel and assert my dominance
how else will I win the hearts of everyone on the next edition of "Alpha and Beta males of smogon"???????????????????????

no, not really, betas always try to act alpha but always end up bettier than they would have been otherwise l0l

what do you guys think about cathy on the next list? does it fit the requirements for the list? are most of us clear cut on the gender because I know im not
Careful TIK this sort of talk could get your sim mods removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)