AAA Almost Any Ability Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by Senko

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2023 OM Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on the strategy dex.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are REQUIRED.

Round 4

Winners

Dragonillis  vs  PociekMociek
I am BONK  vs  The Number Man
Ivar57  vs  pannu
RNGWizard  vs  RoFnA
Atha  vs  Giga-Chandélure
Uber45  vs  longhiep341
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂  vs  Career Ended
Tanny89k  vs  TTTech

Losers

MTB  vs  hariyana grande
frasan4761  vs  Hera
The Dragon Master  vs  SammyCe123
Quantum Tesseract  vs  Frozoid
Mr.Bossaru  vs  lepton
LordDoesOtherStuff  vs  blinkboy
Natcrozma  vs  Siamato
leo-bloodysweet  vs  KarpeSan

Deadline is Sunday, July 2 at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC-4).
Extension Deadline is Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC-4).

Last edited:
I love taking my time building for people to steal my team in a second by using replays or dumb Atha using them and sharing without asking :blobtriumph: You'll go further in this competitive game by learning how to build and the satisfaction coming from winning with your own masterpieces (and no Dragonillis you're not the robber this time dw... even though you still play teams from someone else).

This behavior is also kinda helped by replays being mandatory that early while this is not the case in many other non-OM ssnl and make more sense this way in promoting building while providing interesting games to watch.

Also using this post to ask extend with Natcrozma because g1 has been played but we had to delay g2 and potential g3. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)