AAA Almost Any Ability Seasonal - Finals [Won by Career Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by Senko

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2023 OM Circuit information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found on the strategy dex.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are REQUIRED.

Finals

Career Ended vs Siamato

Because Siamato is coming from the losers bracket, they need to win two series while Career Ended only needs to win one.

Deadline is Sunday, August 27 at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC-4).

Last edited:
Already requesting extend to as far as possible..? Reason: Moving out this week + changing of job coming next week + parents leaving France to live on the other side of the earth perhaps forever + a billion papers to do + It's hot + Atha forces me to help zards (I do it cuz I love ojr :blobnom: )

Because Siamato is coming from the losers bracket, they need to win two series while Career Ended only needs to win one.
1692862770616.png

s/o longhiep341 for this loss R1 making me play a billion games to come here lol

Pinning Career Ended for his consent.

Last edited:

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
Already requesting extend to as far as possible..? Reason: Moving out this week + changing of job coming next week + parents leaving France to live on the other side of the earth perhaps forever + a billion papers to do + It's hot + Atha forces me to help zards (I do it cuz I love ojr :blobnom: )

View attachment 545302
s/o longhiep341 for this loss R1 making me play a billion games to come here lol

Pinning Career Ended for his consent.
Yea I got roapl, 1v1pl, wcor and managing aaapl to worry about. I can't be quick gaming on a 3 day deadline lol siamoto we're johning dw

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I will not go past Thursday, this Wednesday is already marking 10 days from when finals technically started and continuously stretching out the deadline means you guys won’t actually try to get the game done.

deadline: Thursday, August 31 @ 11:59 pm gmt-4.

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
won ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9almostanyability-713329 g1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9almostanyability-713338 g2
I also reviewed the replays with commentary if you are interested in watching!
I had a lot of fun this tournament and played some good games against strong opponents. Siamato I'm sad we were so busy this week, thank you for being accomodating with scheduling.
Want to s/o Greybaum for the g1 team and my cheerleaders pannu (who gave me the last loss I would take this tournament) and ponchlake.
Also want to thank Kris for hosting and for being lenient with all my extensions and especially this last round.
Excited to see the rest of you in circuit playoffs pce
Just say "also LordBox for blessing me up with teams and tests throughout"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)