Pending Allow users to "store" the rooms they're in in folders

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to store rooms in folders, kind of like what can be done on Discord with multiple servers. I usually am in 7 rooms, and 4 prooms when I'm on, and thought that having the possibility to put them together in a folder (for example, a room, its subroom, and staff room if there is one) would be very useful in a lot of cases.

Thanks for reading!

This would also be really useful for people with large numbers of rooms; the moment I open the teambuilder, the last couple rooms on my list get hidden and I don't notice notifications. If this could be in folders which could be minimized, I could finally teambuild and staff at the same time. :D

That being said also buff the room limit to 20 Y/Y

Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to store rooms in folders, kind of like what can be done on Discord with multiple servers. I usually am in 7 rooms, and 4 prooms when I'm on, and thought that having the possibility to put them together in a folder (for example, a room, its subroom, and staff room if there is one) would be very useful in a lot of cases.
I am totally all for this as well. This is similar to a suggestion I made a bit ago here. Regardless, organizing with folders also sounds great. I would very much enjoy creating a battle formats folder (random battles, battle stadium, NU) , an entertainment folder (library, pro wrestling), and a life & hobbies (scholastic, arts culture) folder - all of which would nicely reflect the relatively new 'sections' on PS!. Some way to organize PS! room tabs in such a way would be a magnificent QOL addition.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Very cool idea! I'd be in favor of this (provided the beloved tech people give the OK, of course).

That being said also buff the room limit to 20 Y/Y
I just mostly wanted to respond to this because I'm also in favor of increasing the auto-join PS room limit to 20. Took me a minute to find this, but I originally made this post to increase the auto-join limit from 10 to 15 as it is now. What I was told at the time is that part of the concern in raising the auto-join limit is the potential for spam or for some sort of attack on the systems (apologies--it's been a while since I had this conversation, so I forget some of the specifics). But anyway, I too would love to see an auto-join increase to 20 PS rooms if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)