Rejected Allow the !yt video in all rooms

Before the !show display a description like the !yt video ( http://prntscr.com/vrron7 )
Now it displays the video directly. If we want to use the !yt video on a room it is not possible: This command can only be used in the YouTube room.
I suggest that the !yt video command be available on all rooms. This avoids posting the video directly without having a description.

Thank

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hi. I manage the YouTube plugin. I'll talk this over with youtube staff, but is there a reason you can't just post a URL instead of using /show?
Edit: Really, on second thought, why is this necessary at all? You can just press play on a video to check it out, and if it's bad you can /hidetext it easily.

Last edited:
I always appreciate with the title description information and directly watch the video on Youtube. Because for example if we watch the video in a room, people will not think of going to Youtube to like etc. And also aesthetically I find that the option with the descriptions is more beautiful visually.
Just the !yt video is enough. After yes, it's up to you to see if it suits you and if it is possible.

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Well, this is a command that uses resources that we're already pretty strained on, so if those are the only reasons I think I'm going to reject this. That being said, I can make the YouTube link more evident in /show's display (I'll do that presently.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)