Approved Allow the exclusion of users/actions in /modlog

In RoA, even with /punishlog existing it is often hard to sift through modlogs due to the vast majority of logged actions being modnotes from the bot Unown pertaining to tournaments. I feel that implementing a system whereas certain users (99% of the time bots)' actions can be removed from /modlog would be helpful to allow for rooms like RoA that have significant contributions to the modlog by roombots responsible for various processes that are not filtered out by /punishlog to be able to more efficiently track staff actions without the encumbrance of constant bot notes.

I apologize for this being completely incoherent but I feel that some way to allow for various bot processes to be removed from /punishlog where they are not already removed from /pl would be at least moderately useful.

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
This can be implemented most simply after modlogs are migrated to SQLite (which will probably be a good bit of time away). I'll approve it, though, since it seems like a good suggestion once that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)