AG AG Summer Seasonal - Round 1

ToasterBoi420

Banned deucer.
Calling act, my opponent hasn’t given any times they are available despite being asked multiple times, proof on my wall
Update: my opponent contacted me after my post and I once again attempted to schedule but they have been extremely uncooperative

Attachments

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
View attachment 542180act, never heard back, busy all day sun,
this is not a valid act call and you are not getting the win. in your scheduling post, you say that you're free any day from 7 pm to 5 am. you did not even give 24 hours to your opponent to reply to this message. get this game done before the deadline or ask for an extension Mr.Bossaru Elfenbeaners

I talked to smogon privately about you, and you didn't reply to me.
No. He has replied to your messages privately as well as on his wall. if this game isn't done before the deadline / an extension isn't asked, I will be giving the win to your opponent.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
this is not a valid act call and you are not getting the win. in your scheduling post, you say that you're free any day from 7 pm to 5 am. you did not even give 24 hours to your opponent to reply to this message. get this game done before the deadline or ask for an extension Mr.Bossaru Elfenbeaners

No. He has replied to your messages privately as well as on his wall. if this game isn't done before the deadline / an extension isn't asked, I will be giving the win to your opponent.
extension pls

Didn't reply to me

why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)