Tournaments ADVPL IV - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion

Banner by Hoku!​

Welcome to ADVPL IV. This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found at the Announcements Thread here. Hosts for this edition of ADVPL are susciety, Lialiabeast and Murm.

When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits for one or 40k for both prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Here is the sign-up format:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Managers will be chosen based on experience in ADV tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. If you do sign up, it would be worth explaining why you and your assistant manager would be good picks with relation to the above criteria.

This years edition will feature 8 teams with 10 slots:

ADV Ubers
ADV OU
ADV OU
ADV OU
ADV OU Bo3
ADV DOU
ADV UU
ADV NU
ADV PU
ADV LC

Prospective managers and players are encouraged to join the Smogon ADV community Discord if there are any questions or concerns.

Retains will not be allowed in this edition as the format has been expanded to 8 teams.

Signups will be up until Sunday, March 17th. Player signups will go up immediately afterwards.

Last edited:
Manager: Glue
Assistant Manager: Zacpz
Team Name: Girafarig Gang

I have played ADV UU & NU in multiple of team tours. I have plenty of experience from managing in WCOP, BLT and ROAPL. I have also won BLT 6 and
ALT PL 2024 as a manager. ALT PL contains ADV UU & NU, both players I managed won all their games in the Semis and Finals thanks to my support.

Zacpz is well established in ADV OU, he has won ADVPL 3 as a member of the anglerfish last year, and have been both running and captaining ADV OUs main discord development league for years.
Zac brings a vast knowledge of all ends of the player base thanks to his work in the ADV OU development league.

Manager: Glue
Assistant Manager: Zacpz
Team Name: Girafarig Gang

I have played ADV UU & NU in multiple of team tours. I have plenty of experience from managing in WCOP, BLT and ROAPL. I have also won BLT 6 and
ALT PL 2024 as a manager. ALT PL contains ADV UU & NU, both players I managed won all their games in the Semis and Finals thanks to my support.

Zacpz is well established in ADV OU, he has won ADVPL 3 as a member of the anglerfish last year, and have been both running and captaining ADV OUs main discord development league for years.
Zac brings a vast knowledge of all ends of the player base thanks to his work in the ADV OU development league.
Confirming

seroo

ong
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: seroo
Assistant Manager: Lhions
Team Name: Goo Goo Claydolls :claydol:

We think we would be good picks due to my manager experience in past tournaments and this year alone ( managing 2 format wcops where ADV was played ) meaning that i understand exactly how a manager should act and how its team cord and team should be treated and lhions is one of the more established advDOU players in the community , currently being on its council and making POFFS in ADV slam doing especially well in the lower tier end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Manager: seroo
Assistant Manager: Lhions
Team Name: Man made metagrosses

We think we would be good picks due to my manager experience in past tournaments and this year alone ( managing 2 format wcops where ADV was played ) meaning that i understand exactly how a manager should act and how its team cord and team should be treated and lhions is one of the more established advDOU players in the community , currently being on its council and making POFFS in ADV slam doing especially well in the lower tier end of the spectrum.
confirming

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)