Tournaments ADV UU Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we good now
You are no longer in this tournament so I will have to ask you to please stop posting and distracting people/wasting time. You were assessed an Activity Loss for previous round because you did not show up on time, and your opponent posted in the topic about it. It was clarified later, when the full DM convo was unveiled, that you did miss the time, therefore your extension should never had happened and any games played after the deadline last round are irrelevant. You will need to accept this activity loss and move on, please refrain from making further posts here as you are out of this tournament. You can DM me if you have any other questions.

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
You are no longer in this tournament so I will have to ask you to please stop posting and distracting people/wasting time. You were assessed an Activity Loss for previous round because you did not show up on time, and your opponent posted in the topic about it. It was clarified later, when the full DM convo was unveiled, that you did miss the time, therefore your extension should never had happened and any games played after the deadline last round are irrelevant. You will need to accept this activity loss and move on, please refrain from making further posts here as you are out of this tournament. You can DM me if you have any other questions.
ill let it go, mb

EllingtonReborn

I'm Amity
is a Pre-Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)