ADV ADV OU Winter Seasonal #6 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act. Opp missed time, proof on his wall
whatdoyoumean.png

I am a few minutes late, this is such bullshit. I am gonna post the entire conversation, you literally have limited availability only calling two days in the week. I am willing to make the sacrifice to play at 2 AM and wake up, and yet when I am 2 minutes late putting in my contacts, you want to call Opp missed time?

You aren't even on Smogon,and didn't wait for 5 minutes, like a gent. I am sorry but people like you should be banned from participating in tournaments, being so selfish entitled to the core, we have 8 hour time deficit, like what do you even mean??? Can you at least be considerate to wait a few minutes for someone that is willing to wake up at 2AM? Like Hello?

Last edited:
View attachment 602996

I am a few minutes late, this is such bullshit. I am gonna post the entire conversation, you literally have limited availability only calling two days in the week. I am willing to make the sacrifice to play at 2 AM and wake up, and yet when I am 2 minutes late putting in my contacts, you want to call Opp missed time?

You aren't even on Smogon,and didn't wait for 5 minutes, like a gent. I am sorry but people like you should be banned from participating in tournaments, being so selfish entitled to the core, we have 8 hour time deficit, like what do you even mean??? Can you at least be considerate to wait a few minutes for someone that is willing to wake up at 2AM? Like Hello?
2 minutes late is bullshit, you were well over an hour late. In fact, I only called act after a half hour when I would have been fully within my rights to call act after 15 minutes. If you genuinely think otherwise, then you fucked up the timezones. I even checked what time it was in gmt+2 first before I posted to make sure I wasn't the one who fucked up. Welcome to Smogon bro, people don't take kindly to having their time wasted. I would expect anybody to do this back to me if I was an hour plus late

2 minutes late is bullshit, you were well over an hour late. In fact, I only called act after a half hour when I would have been fully within my rights to call act after 15 minutes. If you genuinely think otherwise, then you fucked up the timezones. I even checked what time it was in gmt+2 first before I posted to make sure I wasn't the one who fucked up. Welcome to Smogon bro, people don't take kindly to having their time wasted. I would expect anybody to do this back to me if I was an hour plus late
You really should be banned for lying! I was not an hour too late, what are you even talking about? You called act not even after a half hour but like a few minutes, you didnt' wait 15 minutes either. Otherwise you would have seen my responses, you clearly fucked up the time zone. You counted from 1 AM in my timezone when we agreed to play at 2 AM in my timezone +2 GMT, but apparently knowing timezones is too difficult for your dumbfounded American braincells SMH. I am gonna expose your ass by posting the rest of your BS

Deezcastforms Monday at 6:56 PM
adv ssnl, I'm gmt -6, when do you want to play?
Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Hello, I can play whenever you like today if that is fine with you.
Tuesday at 11:12 PM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Let's schedule an actual time. Either Friday or Sunday, my Saturday is unavailable.
Either 3-8pm -6 Friday, or 2-9pm -6 Sunday
Wednesday at 2:16 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Sure thing, First of all I am living in a +2 GMT time zone, which means we have a 8 hour time difference.
Wednesday at 3:01 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
We could try Friday and pick a time for that day, any suggestions for the time?
Wednesday at 3:02 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Bear in mind, the 8 hour time difference so let's try to balance it out for both of us. So, it won't be midnight for either of us etc.
Wednesday at 3:02 AM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Well my Friday window would be 11pm-4am your time, and my Sunday window would be 10pm-5am your time. And I'm not exactly free to play another time aside from that.
Wednesday at 4:12 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Okay, we can play on Friday between that time window. I will be available
Wednesday at 4:27 AM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
What time are you going to be there?
Wednesday at 4:39 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Between 11pm-4am like you suggested
Wednesday at 12:15 PM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
No. That is not how scheduling works. You can't just make me sit on smogon for up to 5 hours and wait for whatever moment you just happen to decide to come on. Give me a specific time within the window provided.
Wednesday at 4:49 PM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
2 AM my time
Thursday at 2:00 AM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
Ok, sounds good
Thursday at 2:52 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Yeah I bet it does!
Thursday at 5:05 AM Delete Report
Deezcastforms
Deezcastforms
I'm on main as deezcastforms
Today at 12:59 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
Cool im there too now sorry for the delay, waking up at 2am is not nice!
Today at 2:10 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
I don't see you there
Today at 2:10 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
???
Today at 2:11 AM Delete Report
Imaboostedanimalxd
Imaboostedanimalxd
So where you at?
Today at 2:15 AM Delete Report

So first of al,l you had such insane limited availability, why even participate then? I make the compromise to play at 2 fucking AM because unlike you I am not so selfish. And you can't even count the proper time, I showed up 2 minutes late and you make up a lie saying that I was not on time by an hour which is incorrect. If you can't be considerate of a opponent, who literally sets his fucking alarm at 2 am Idc anymore. have the fucking win, but like that really? typical fat american

You really should be banned for lying! I was not an hour too late, what are you even talking about? You called act not even after a half hour but like a few minutes, you didnt' wait 15 minutes either. Otherwise you would have seen my responses, you clearly fucked up the time zone. You counted from 1 AM in my timezone when we agreed to play at 2 AM in my timezone +2 GMT, but apparently knowing timezones is too difficult for your dumbfounded American braincells SMH. I am gonna expose your ass by posting the rest of your BS
I think you will find your complaints more well received here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/scheduling-with-americans.3671272/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)