ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1 ( Phase 2 @ #147)

Act request for set 2

I contacted my opponent last week and this Wednesday but I only received response once last weekend and I cannot consider that as schedule attempt since he did not specify anything, proof on his wall.
I do not have available time range this week and extension period for gmt -7, so act.

Last edited:
currently 1-1 vs jirachee. will finish the series asap.

my opponent (not jirachee) missed the scheduled time. claiming activity.

Last edited:

Stoked

Banned deucer.
ACT vs egalvanc. The guy contacted me, i answered him with my available times to play, but he never answered back.

Proof:

Screenshot_2021-05-02 Stoked.png

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Set 1 Act Calls

Jirachee  vs  Fakes Fakes gets activity win over Jirachee after Jirachee missed the scheduled time for their third game.
Zacpz  vs  beatiful Was given win
professor tox  vs  PanWithQueso Was given win
Ghostricker0197  vs  SOMALIA Was given win.
hellpowna  vs  BlessyZ Was given win.

Set 1 Coinflips

SpectralThief  vs  Nalorium
Stockings  vs  RealJester

These users didn't put enough effort into scheduling in a two weeks span and/or the information necessary to prove games were played are not public, therefore their games are flipped.

Mr.Bossaru  vs  0kay Both these users provided their full availability and didn't schedule any further,
therefore there are no grounds to grant activity win to any party, this game is flipped.

Set 2 Act Calls

TopLel TopKek  vs  0kay Was given win.
KiruxOnTheFlux  vs  Curly Brace Was given win.
Stoked  vs  egalvanc Egalvanc put no effort into scheduling therefore Stoked is given the act win.
RampageWebber  vs  RealJester Jester put no effort into scheduling therefore Rampage gets act win.
Nalorium  vs  Deezcastforms Nalorium put no effort into scheduling therefore deezcastforms gets the win.
Fakes  vs  LancerBandit LancerBandit missed the scheduled time and gave the win.

Set 2 Coinflips

MegaLucario  vs  Links No visible contact, no evidence that the game was played, nothing has been posted on the thread.
Lord Ninjax  vs  kiru_dakas No visible contact between users, no evidence that the game was played.
bulufan14  vs  yelodash No evidence that the game was played, nothing has been posted on thread. Last activity between users was 12 days ago.
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Lord Thorx No visible contact between players, nothing has been posted on the thread.
omi ♥  vs  TC Both players have been irresponsible with scheduling therefore this is flipped.
Hiro'  vs  Waves No visible contact between players, nothing has been posted on the thread, and no visible evidence that the game was completed.
SOMALIA  vs  Robert No visible contact, no evidence that the game was played, nothing has been posted on the thread.

Set 2 Extensions

JabbaTheGriffin  vs  HeadsILoseTailsYouWin
ukaaa  vs  TDK
Jirachee  vs  nchmax

Extension granted for having publicly visible scheduling and interest from both sides to get games done.

Stage 2 of Round 1 coming soon.

coinflios.jpg

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
People that are 2-0 advance to the next round and don't have to play for stage 2.
Players with 1-1 record will play phase 2 in order to advance to the next round.

Round 1 Phase 2 Pairings

Nalorium  vs  Eremita
Hyssou vs kalifguest22
RampageWebber  vs  Betapf
ttr  vs  Rayyybond
zeefable  vs  johnnyg2
thunder109050  vs  EriDBst
kiru_dakas  vs  Pheo'
BlessyZ  vs  Alucs
nishikino kotori  vs  Mattakata
miraage  vs  THE918th
Wamr  vs  PanWithQueso
Cousiin  vs  Curly Brace
yelodash  vs  SoulWind
ukaaa vs HSOWA
Groudon  vs  Lynch mi A2
Ryanor  vs  Hiro'
beatiful  vs  eifo
Stockings  vs  Heysup
bulufan14  vs  Zacpz
Rchie99  vs  mikmer
ara  vs  Kerts
NEON_Voyager  vs  Monsareeasy
Finchinator  vs  Teclis
Dizno vs kael
Yves Stone vs Waves
Ophion vs Ryuuji Kuroiwa
TDK vs Colteor

The extension Deadline is Wednesday, May 5th 11:59 GMT-4
Deadline is Sunday, May 9th 11:59 GMT-4 (only 1 week!)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)