ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1 ( Phase 2 @ #147)

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello, a small reminder that by the end of this week I need to make the substitutions so if you haven't contacted either of your opponents I will sub you out as stated in the OP. If you wish to drop out or in need of a sub, also PM me and I'll sub people in.

On a personal / host note, there seems to be a visible upset/frustration that this tour started too fast, but it was according to the schedule. The signups state the tour signups will be open for a minimum of 3 days, and by that time signups were actually pretty slow so I was given the green light to start the tourney as we were within the proper tournament size to start one and if I let the thread open for a few more days we were never reaching to 192 and this would mean we'd actually have to sack anyone who signed up after 128 to start the tournament within proper size. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)