Doubles ADV DOU Swiss - Playoffs Round 3

Thanks to Bummer for the logo!

:rs/zapdos: Welcome to the ADV DOU Swiss Tournament! :rs/metagross:
Part of the DOU Oldgens Circuit, hosted by Toxinalpaca and Arcticblast

Tournament rules:
  • This tournament will follow a hybrid format. Each player will participate in three rounds of Swiss. After the conclusion of the Swiss rounds, all players with a 1-2 record or better will move on to a single elimination bracket.
  • All rounds will be best of 3. You may switch teams between games.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, on either the main server or the Smogtours server.
  • To encourage metagame development, prevent disputed results, and ensure an even playing field, replays are required for all matches.
  • Activity calls will be made by one or both of the tournament hosts, potentially with neutral assistance from a Doubles OU Forum Moderator. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS.
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the ADV DOU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what team to bring or what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary.

You can find the ADV DOU thread here.
The following clauses are in effect:
Species Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause

Banlist:
Pokemon:
  • Mewtwo
  • Mew
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Latias
  • Latios
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-S
  • Deoxys-D
  • Deoxys-A
Items:
  • Soul Dew

Playoffs round 2 pairings:
[1] Genesis77 vs Banbadoro [17]
[8] Actuarily vs Amaranth [9]
[4] sundays vs Lhions [20]
[5] Mishimono vs oh the guilt [12]
[2] For 4LOM vs temp [15]
[7] Colteor vs Staraptor [23]
[30] GenOne vs AIRedzone [19]
[27] MADARAAAA vs Grandmas Cookin [22]​

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, Feburary 18th at 9:59 PM GMT -5. The deadline for round 3 extensions is Thursday, February 15th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited:

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
I haven't been pinged for this tour since January and my record in Swiss was a coinflip win and a loss. How am I in round 3 of playoffs

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
I haven't been pinged for this tour since January and my record in Swiss was a coinflip win and a loss. How am I in round 3 of playoffs
the first 3 rounds of swiss advanced everybody with 1-2 or better, and you won another coinflip last round (r1 of playoffs was a preliminary in which you did not have to play)
clearly some higher power wants you here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)