Tournament ADV DOU Money Tournament ($600 PRIZE POOL!!!) - Won by Dj Breloominati

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
Gonna take W, opponent was late and forgot about the game, allowed me to take win

zoe

Beyond the Sky
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
DOU & Discord Head
Activity calls, appreciate everyone who scheduled or tried to this week, made my job easier

Mako Mr.Bossaru not giving either of you act until someone posts logs, you both called act on the other without either of you posting anything. I'll give you 24 hours before I just flip it

ArcticBreeze over For 4LOM
London13 vs. wyler5activision
Kanzeon23 vs. Whydon
txitxas vs. VGCsavant
big pichu over twash
NinjaSnapple over iKiQ
Qazoo306 over JY Rule (JY responded very late and more didn't respond to qazoo's last message)
pppppp over FiboDoesPokemon
SpaceSpeakers over Genuine_Angus_B33F
halaman95 over Test Bots

megacyber KyleCole extension granted

Attachments

zoe

Beyond the Sky
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
DOU & Discord Head
Round 3

Deadline will be on December 18th, 9:59 PM GMT -5.
Reminder this tour is double elimination, replays are required, and all questions should be directed towards me either on Smogon or at dnagerbdager✿#6808.

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Due to an issue with the bracketmaker, hunternoooob, Seeyabud, JRL, and fespy were removed from the bracket after Round 1 on accident - they were meant to advance after facing byes.

Though the deadlines will be awkward, there is a way to preserve the integrity of the bracket.

The four players above are paired with four people who received byes in Winners R2. I have extracted the pairings to be as follows:
MichaelderBeste2 vs JRL
Z Strats vs Seeyabud
umbry vs fespy
jeronipuff vs hunternoooob

Please play these games by December 18th, 9:59 PM GMT -5, but make an effort to play them ASAP to give lower bracket as much time as possible to catch up.

The winners will advance to Round 3 of the Winner's Bracket, which will start next week as normal.

The losers of these games will enter Round 3 of the Loser's Bracket; the deadlines will be tighter here as players are one match behind.
I have drawn the pairings for the Loser's Bracket to be as follows:
(Loser of MichaelderBeste2 vs JRL) vs it's tago!
(Loser of Z Strats vs Seeyabud) vs KAFFEEKAFFEEKAFFEE
(Loser of umbry vs fespy) vs Kodiak3b
(Loser of jeronipuff vs hunternoooob) vs Chazz Princeton

Please play these games by December 25th, 9:59 PM GMT -5. This should allow the players who advance to get back on track to play Round 4 of Loser's by January 1st.
Round 4 will have a long deadline anyways to allow for more time during the holidays - it will run from Dec 19th to Jan 1st - all players involved are encouraged to use the extra time efficiently to allow for the tournament to fully catch up.

Apologies for the issues - things should go smoothly from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)