Pending Add Tier Navigation

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
If you set the tier to the appropriate format, it will automatically only show Pokemon available in that tier.
1658494058793.png

1658494071155.png

Did you mean something else? I can't think of a reason why there needs to be a way to say, quickly navigate to PU while making an Ubers team.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
If you were just trying to see what tier a Pokemon is, you can type /dt pokemon to pull it up. Example:
1658495976622.png

If you're looking for a specific Pokemon, then once again, I don't see why you'd be looking for PU Pokemon in an Ubers format, or specifically searching for PU Pokemon without first choosing the PU format.

Last edited:

Greybaum

GENTLEMAN, THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Screenshot_20220722-143022.jpg

If you search for a tier instead of a pokemon name you can select it (e.g. PU or PUBL) and only Pokémon from that tier display. Probably what you're after?
I use this sometimes for ubers-based formats like Godly Gift or Mix & Mega.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)