Rejected - Inactive Add command to search for signature moves

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
There have been plenty of cases when signature moves were made no longer exclusive to its user, such as Victini's V-Create on Rayquaza or Manaphy's Heart Swap on Magearna, so defining what counts as a signature move is a bit tricky. As these examples still have a very small distribution, you could argue that they're still signature moves even if they're not exclusive. Mystical Fire on the other hand went from being the signature move of Delphox in XY, with a later limited distribution to Mismagius in ORAS, to becoming a TM in SS and having a pretty good distribution. Should a command like this take in to account what generation you're searching in or just show when a user had an exclusive move?

Should a command like this take in to account what generation you're searching in or just show when a user had an exclusive move?
Yes, I personally think that signature moves with 3 or less distributions would count as signature moves that can be searched using an exclusive command such as: Bolt Strike Zekrom & Victini, Fusion Flare Reshiram & Victini, Night Daze Zorua, Zoroark & Lunala, etc.

As for moves like Mystical Fire and Darkest Lariat, I would not count those as signature moves in Gen 8 in the regular /ds signature. Doing /ds6 signature however, should ideally display Mystical Fire as one of them. Likewise, /ds7 signature should display Darkest Lariat whereas it wouldn't in Gen 8.

Also, great suggestion, I think it will be very useful to be able to view the actual distribution of some sig moves such as the aforementioned Victini which shares these distributions with Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)