Rejected - Inactive Add a warning in teambuilder to back teams up

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Looked around a few threads and didn't see something like this suggested in any

PS should give a warning in the teambuilder that after a certain number, people should start backing up their teams or else the browser may decide to wipe the local storage(which is out of everyone's hands basically)

1606328712330.png

Somewhere here should be good enough to catch everyone's eyes. I know that people are generally expected to back their teams up anyway - in case their browser crashes or they have to switch computers etc etc, but that doesn't happen. People delay backing their teams because they aren't aware that the biggest threat to their teams is their browser working as expected and wiping the storage that contains the teams to make room for something else. Before talking to pre earlier, I wasn't aware that my browser might delete some data without asking me or informing me.

I feel like the complete info might be too much for that space, and maybe a link should be included that could explain in more detail what really happens that threatens users' teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)