Ace Attorney 5 Announced. AA Movie Seeing Worldwide Release. AA 123 HD Pack on iOS.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://twitchfilm.com/reviews/2012/01/iffr-2012-review-ace-attorney-leads-the-witnesses.php
During the Q&A after the film, Miike revealed that there are plans for a worldwide release of "Ace Attorney", with each region getting dubs and subs using the character names from the Phoenix Wright games released in that region.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ey/gyakuten-saiban-5-game-announced-by-capcom
The game publisher CAPCOM announced on Sunday that production on Gyakuten Saiban 5, the latest in the Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney game franchise, has been green-lit. CAPCOM made the announcement during the special 10th anniversary Gyakuten Saiban event in Tokyo, but did not reveal which hardware system will support the new title, when it will be released, or how much it will cost.

CAPCOM also announced Gyakuten Saiban 123HD ~Naruhodo Ryuichi-Hen (Ace Attorney 123HD ~The Phoenix Wright Games~), a pack combining the iOS ports of the first game (Gyakuten Saiban Yomigaeru Gyakuten), Gyakuten Saiban 2, and Gyakuten Saiban 3. The pack of the three games starring Phoenix Wright will run on iOS 5.0 on Apple's iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch 3rd/4th generations, and Pad/iPad 2 devices. A version for Android devices is also planned.

The first game has already been ported to the iOS in Japanese and English.
I feel like my avatar.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I feel like your avatar too :happybrain:

3 best pieces of news I have heard this week. Especially excited for the iOS ports.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
This is like, the best news I heard ever since I heard that they were coming out with a sequel to 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors.

Haha, I was going to make this a couple of days ago, but I felt there wasn't enough info to make a thread out of it yet. Oh, well.

Obviously I'm excited for the news, but is there anything to talk about at the moment? Well, okay, the film, but still. (I actually like how they dressed the actors like the characters, lol.)

I'm so excited I could

I can't help but be worried about it not getting localized, however. I have a history of being let down with Capcom's lack of localization for some games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)