Tournament AAAPL I - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Scheduling

Scheduling should be done on Smogon Profile walls, plain and simple:​
  • If there is communication on only one user's behalf, the win will go to them. Feel free to call activity in this thread beforehand
  • If there is a very healthy back and forth regarding potential times and one user is a no-show, a manager may take the opportunity to sub out the no-show competitor; if this is not done, the user that showed up responsibly will be awarded the win.
TL;DR: Post on your opponent's Smogon wall, schedule your matches, and be reliable. If you can't play for any reason, let your manager know so they can sub you out ASAP.​
Use these posts as a place to initiate discussion about bo1 or bo3 as well (or bo5 if you're insane like that)!

Sportsmanship
Exhibitions of unsportsmanlike conduct with regards to the Almost Any Ability Premier League will be met with an infraction at the discretion of the OMPL host/OM mods. This is unlikely to include interactions within a team's private chat unless there is reason found to make an exception. This rule is meant to protect other users from being publicly flamed/bashed/provoked by another competitor for the duration of and following the tournament.​
All players must complete their matches by the given deadline. Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to an activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S WALL); otherwise, it will be a deadgame. All matches should ideally be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for OMPL with) to avoid confusion and all match replays must be saved and posted in this thread.​

Substitutions & Lineups
Managers, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the manager and assistant manager of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and all of the hosts (Isaiah). This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.​
Managers, when you send in lineups, please send it in with the tier and Smogon username of each player fully written out for ease of transcription, following these guidelines exactly.​

Matchups
:Ceruledge: vs :Psyduck:
Cherry Pit Ceruledges (1) vs (5) Psycho Psyducks
SV: Potatochan vs Dragonillis
SV: Kaif vs Quantum Tesseract
2AC: K3ppr vs TTTech
SS: zioziotrip vs Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂
SM: db vs Tranquility
ORAS: crow crumbs vs Ainzcrad

:Corviknight: vs :Honchkrow:
Well-Baked Corviknights (2) vs (4) Head Honchkrows
SV: Cyril tbh vs Sylvi
SV: TaxFraud vs velvet
2AC: RoFnA vs Greybaum
SS: rarre vs hayedenn
SM: shiloh vs Andyboy
ORAS: temp vs Lasen

:Salamence: vs :Charizard:
Smashing Salamences (4) vs (2) Charming Charizzards
SV: pichus vs SammyCe123
SV: Hera vs ghostlike
2AC: DeepFriedMagikarp vs Gwanian
SS: abriel vs PandaDoux
SM: Kinetic1000 vs The Number Man
ORAS: Cao Jie vs PociekMociek

Deadline:
10:00 PM (GMT -4) on September 10th, 2023

Cherry Pit Ceruledges (0) vs (0) Psycho Psyducks

Well-Baked Corviknights (0) vs (0) Head Honchkrows

Smashing Salamences (0) vs (0) Charming Charizzards

Last edited:

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cherry Pit Ceruledges (3) vs (3) Psycho Psyducks
SV: Potatochan vs Dragonillis - potatochan is my mcm
SV: Kaif vs Quantum Tesseract - kaif on a hot streak and qt hasn't been doing as well so realistically i should be bolding kaif, but I have a gut feeling fsr
2AC: K3ppr vs TTTech - I love k3ppr
SS: zioziotrip vs Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ - I think zio has a higher ceiling
SM: db vs Tranquility - I suddenly remember tranq being insanely good at mons from monotype
ORAS: crow crumbs vs Ainzcrad - neither won last week. Coin toss

Well-Baked Corviknights (3) vs (3) Head Honchkrows
SV: Cyril tbh vs Sylvi - sorry sylvi have to make you angry here idk who the other one is
SV: TaxFraud vs velvet - I love committing tax fraud (IRS this is a joke)
2AC: RoFnA vs Greybaum - I feel like Grey never lets me down also I love his newest album
SS: rarre vs hayedenn - hayedenn is more skilled but they also seemed like their life finally peaked after having the chance to finally ratio me so I'm gonna be charitable and give them another shot at it as motivation
SM: shiloh vs Andyboy - shiloat vs cabbage
ORAS: temp vs Lasen - both are chill but I feel like lasen has a decent shot here

Smashing Salamences (2) vs (4) Charming Charizzards
SV: pichus vs SammyCe123 - idk who other person is. GO SWIFTIE
SV: Hera vs ghostlike - ok so hera has been doing super well but ghostlike makes rly cool teams
2AC: DeepFriedMagikarp vs Gwanian - gwanian is either someone idk or one of the two people on ladder who keep kicking my ass idk which
SS: abriel vs PandaDoux - Kung fu panda
SM: Kinetic1000 vs The Number Man - tnm performing rly well
ORAS: Cao Jie vs PociekMociek - feel like pociek will haha react this if I predict against them vs no reaction if I predict for them and I'm a point hunter

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
First day of uni, great time to get my predicts in

Cherry Pit Ceruledges vs Psycho Psyducks

Well-Baked Corviknights vs Head Honchkrows

Smashing Salamences vs Charming Charizzards

as per usual feel free to :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)