Tournament AAAPL I - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader

Art by Fancy1

Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce that manager signups for the first ever AAAPL are now open. If you would like to manage, please read the following details before signing up.
  • There are (number of teams is flexible and will be determined by # of player signups) teams and each team will have one manager.
    • Managers can choose to signup with a co-manager.
  • Managers are required to participate in the auction to draft their players.
  • Managers will have a budget of 80k and can purchase themselves for their teams for 10k if they desire to do so.
    • Co-managers can also be purchased for the same price as managers (10k)
    • All manager purchases must be sent to the host (Isaiah) before the draft, and all of them will be announced in the administrative thread when that goes up.
  • Managers must select their lineup for the week and send it to the hosts before the week starts. If you don't think you can do this for the duration of AAAPL I (it's honestly not that complicated), do not sign up.
  • Managers are responsible for their team's behavior. Make sure members of your team are abiding by the rules and remain active.
  • Managers are expected to facilitate substitutions when necessary.
If you can commit for the next two months or so, go ahead and sign up with your prospective team name. Managers will be decided within one week, after 10 PM GMT -4 on August 4th. Don't be discouraged if you aren't chosen as a manager; it's possible that we may need to increase/decrease the number of teams based on player signups.

TEMPLATE FOR SIGNING UP:

Team Name: The Your Mom Miltanks
Manager: Your Mom
Co-Manager: Your Mom (or type N/A if not applicable to you)
Team Mascot: (Pokemon ONLY): Miltank
(Briefly explain any experience/reasoning for why you think you'd be a good pick)
If you don't use this format, we will ignore your signup.

Last edited:

LordBox

you should love yourself... NOW!
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Team Name: Head Honchkrows
Manager: LordBox
Co-Manager: Career Ended
Team Mascot: Honchkrow
Hi, we like building AAA.
Issue: I throw every game I play. (Not applicable to Career Ended)
Solution: Sign up to manage AAAPL team so we can harass team to use overcooked techs.

Grim_Blazer

Banned deucer.
Team Name: The Quadriplegic Quagsires
Manager: Grim_Blazer
Co-Manager: Natcrozma
Team Mascot: Quagsire

Both of us are very active in the aaa community on discord and in the forums for both this gen and last gen. We also have both made tourney runs and I have my fair share of sample teams to my name.

Team Name: Well-Baked Corviknights
Manager: Me :)
Co-Manager: sundays
Team Mascot: Corviknight :Corviknight:
I should be a manager because I play AAA but not Premier at it so I can perhaps Manage. I have zero experience but this could be a learning experience :).

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Team Name: Cherry Pit Ceruledges
Manager: OM
Co-Manager: Potatochan
Team Mascot: :ceruledge:

Hello! I have previously managed in OMPL (to pretty consistent success), and Potatochan here was a crucial part of our ompl win, so together we will go insane and ceruledge all over the tournament

SpaceSpeakers

eeny mine moe
is a Tiering Contributor
Team Name: Psycho Psyducks
Manager: SpaceSpeakers
Co-Manager: zastra
Team Mascot: Psyduck :psyduck:
We both played OMPL this year and we have experience with team tours in general. I provided support for our AAA slot and is invested in the metagame, with pretty good tour records as well, while zastra can assist with drafting obvioulsy. Moreover, i know Career Ended very well so let me crush his team in tours.

ponchlake

cult of personality cult leader
Team Name: Psycho Psyducks
Manager: SpaceSpeakers
Co-Manager: zastra
Team Mascot: Psyduck :psyduck:
We both played OMPL this year and we have experience with team tours in general. I provided support for our AAA slot and is invested in the metagame, with pretty good tour records as well, while zastra can assist with drafting obvioulsy. Moreover, i know Career Ended very well so let me crush his team in tours.
I regret to inform you that this is not a Psyduck. Please refer to this: :psygrump:

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
Team Name: Well-Baked Corviknights
Manager: Me :)
Co-Manager: sundays
Team Mascot: Corviknight :Corviknight:
I should be a manager because I play AAA but not Premier at it so I can perhaps Manage. I have zero experience but this could be a learning experience :).
then why are you apping for AAA premier league

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)