Other Metagames [AAA] The Legendary Kennel

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Team Preview ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is my 2k post, and like many users I wanted to make an RMT for it. Almost Any Ability is a really cool Other Metagame, and it barely has any RMTs or up-to-date sample teams, so I found it cool to make one. Coincidentally, it became my 2k, as I was close to it anyway. Almost Any Ability is an Other Metagame in which Pokemon aren't limited to their normal abilities, but can run, obviously, almost any ability in the game. This leads to really creative teambuilding, with many threats waiting to be discovered. This is my first "good" RMT, although I made one when I just joined Smogon, I haven't made any since.

I honestly forgot how this team started, but it was a coincidence that I ended up using all three Johto Dogs on one team. All three are threats in the current metagame, with Raikou being a great pivot with abilities like Primordial Sea, Regenerator or immunity-abilities like Levitate or Sap Sipper if your team needs help with that. Suicune is normally seen as a wall, that slowly sets up, in a similar way to CroCune in OU, but because this is an offensive team, I wanted to do something different. Entei is mostly known for its access to Extreme Speed in the current metagame, making it a great revenge killer.

The team is an offensive team, but it also has important defensive synergy to not let it be swept by priority or random set-up sweepers, so that it can fall back on it if needed. It's also my birthday and 2k RMT!

One last thing, the EV spreads I'm using may be able to be optimized, but I'm fine with the current and haven't had the need to change them yet.

Cobalion @ Fist Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Stealth Rock
Volt Switch
Taunt
Close Combat

Cobalion is my lead. Although it isn't seen very often in the Almost Any Ability metagame, I think it's a very reliable lead. With Mold Breaker it can easily set Stealth Rock against pretty much everything, due to Mold Breaker. Taunt is to prevent other leads from setting hazard, and due to Cobalion's relatively high Speed it can outspeed most opposing leads. Volt Switch is to get momentum after setting Stealth Rocks.

Although I usually let Cobalion die fairly quickly, as its main purpose is setting Stealth Rock and attempting to keep the opponent's rocks of the field, its good to safe versus certain threats. It is a great check to Dark-types like Tyranitar, and can usually pressure the common Steel-types, especially Lucario, so it can't attempt to sweep my team. However, often I don't particularly need Cobalion that much, so when I need a free switch, I can also just sac it.

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
Swords Dance
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak

Sacred Sword

Doublade was one of the final members to be added to this team, and handles a lot of threats to it. In AAA Doublade is a common Pokemon to handle priority, especially the common Gale Wings users, and -AteSpeed users, which exactly the purpose it fills on this team. These forms of priority are extremely common on offensive teams in AAA, so having a Pokemon on your team which can handle them fairly easily, usually Doublade or Skarmory, is necessary. I chose Doublade because it can't be trapped, and can generally check more troubling Pokemon with its Ghost-typing for this team.

Although most use Flash Fire Doublade, I opted to cover another weakness and use Levitate. This team has three Fire-resists already, of which Suicune can easily punish any Fire-type move they dare to use. Additionally, one of the most common Fire-types, Heatran, often has Earth Power and can beat Doublade this way anyway. If the opponent doesn't know my ability yet, I can surprise them in a pinch and be immune to Earth Power. However, in general it checks a lot of Pokemon that use Ground-type coverage as well, as they're not often prepared for a Pokemon that's also Steel-type and has a Fighting-immunity. Especially Poison Heal Snorlax has trouble dealing with it, as most carry Facade and Earthquake as attacking moves, leaving it completely unable to hit Doublade. Additionally, Doublade can use it as set-up bait and hit through its boosted defenses with Sacred Sword.

Besides defensive utilities, Doublade can easily become an offensive threat. Due to the many Pokemon that can't hit it well, it can easily get a free turn to set up a Swords Dance. Most offensive teams have trouble handling a +2 Doublade, as most of their Pokemon can't KO Doublade without getting KOd in return, thanks to its terrific physical bulk. Pokemon that would normally be able to nuke it, like Victini and Latios (even though it resists, Draco does a lot of damage) die to Shadow Sneak, so often they get swept if they give it a free turn. Oftentimes, they have a decent check though, but instead of boosting you can use a move, like Shadow Claw for general damage, or Sacred Sword on the common Heatran switch-ins and kill it next time it tries to check you

Obviously, Doublade can't check all priority users. Entei can use Sacred Fire, although they will hesitate if they think you are Flash Fire. Gale Wings Honchkrow can also get past it if its mixed with Dark Pulse (mixed Honchkrow is better than physical guys). Entei is handled really well by Suicune, who basically invalidates everything that it does. Honchkrow is a bit harder to handle, but Raikou, Entei and Cobalion can check it if needed. If Cobalion is alive, try saccing it to get Raikou or Entei in safely, preferably Entei since it doesn't have to take a Brave Bird first.

Although Doublade can be very threatening, and destroy teams, don't be afraid to play a bit recklessly with it. It often counters certain Pokemon pretty hard, but can be hit very hard by others as well. Because of this, it's important to exploit the Pokemon that can't hit you well and use the free turns to bring havoc to the opposing team. Whether you get some chip damage, or attempt a sweep with Swords Dance doesn't matter, but Doublade often needs these free turns to function well. Against teams where Doublade can't get these free turns well, you can attempt to revenge something with Shadow Sneak, or soft check something that can't OHKO you, but Doublade won't do too much, so don't be afraid to switch it in if it gives the other Pokemon on the team a better chance of surviving.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Draco Meteor
Psyshock
Defog
Memento

Latios is the wallbreaker of the team, and is arguable the best wallbreaker in the current metagame. It Draco Meteor one- or two-hit KOs most Pokemon in the metagame, while Psyshock takes care of Fairies and Chansey. I felt I didn't need coverage for Steel-types, as most take enormous damage from the STABs already, and this team has Raikou, Suicune and Entei to punish Steel-types, while Doublade can usually set up on them. Because of this, I opted for two support moves. Defog is a good utility move, as Entei hates entry hazard and this team tends to switch around a lot to abuse its unique combination of offensive presence and useful resistances. Memento is used as last-ditch options. I honestly don't use it a lot, but when Latios is about to die, it can be a useful option to bring something in safely and get a lot of momentum. I don't use Roost because Latios is good enough at pressuring defensive teams, and it often won't get a good chance to use Roost (I have trouble finding time to use Defog already), when it can either fire off a Draco Meteor, or has to switch out to avoid a KO.

With Latios, there is no real need to predict most of the time. Ninety per cent of the time, Draco Meteor will be the best move to use. It nukes nearly everything which switches in, and is my main way to get rid of annoying defensive threats like Zapdos and Vaporeon. If a Fairy-type attempts to switch in, it will block Draco Meteor, and also block the drops, so it'll faint to Psyshock or take heavy damage. Psyshock works especially well because most Fairy-types are specially defensive statistically, so it tends to hit them hard. Sometimes, when it's needed to use Defog (for example, when Entei can pressure the entire opposing team with Extreme Speed, or if you face something with Sticky Web), Latios should use Defog instead one of its offensive moves, but most of the time nuking something is more valuable than removing hazards.

Latios is often fairly important to play safely with. For the team, it's crucial to remove defensive threats, or put them under pressure. Without Latios, many walls have a way easier time, as they're not either threatened to KO, or threatened to have a team member KOd. Additionally, its the fastest Pokemon on the team, so it can be crucial to revenge set-up sweepers that don't take much from RefrigerateSpeed. This speed tier also causes it to be fairly decent versus non-defensive teams, as it can always pivot in on a Water-type, or after a switch and basically force the team to sac a Pokemon. Be careful against offensive teams though, after Latios uses Draco Meteor, it loses a lot of its offensive prowess, so some set-up sweepers like Tyranitar-Mega (extremely dangerous approach with caution) can set up on it. However, frailer ones fail to take a hit even at -2. However, it can still be very useful as a soft check to Pokemon like Manaphy that can get really threatening after a boost.

Latios' best switch-ins are specially defensive Steel-types, which are quite rare and are handled well by the rest of the team. Heatran doesn't have any recovery and can be easily worn down. Additionally, it is huge Suicune bait, who uses it to pressure the opponent's team into taking a powerful Scald. The two relevant Steel-types with recovery, Skarmory and Scizor both have trouble handling it. Scizor can beat it with a specially defensive set, but needs quite a lot of investment to be able to switch in, and isn't that common. Skarmory rarely runs a specially defensive set, and if it tries to revenge Latios with its Gale Wings set, Raikou, Suicune and Entei can all punish it with strong attacks. The main threats to Latios are offensive Pokemon that outspeed it (aka Sneasel) or Pokemon with priority (Doublade, can't switch in because bad special bulk and Honchkrow), which are handled decently by Doublade or Suicune most of the time, as they both have a good offensive presence, good resistances and enough bulk to take their attacks.

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Desolate Land
Rash Nature
Weather Ball
Volt Switch
Thunderbolt

Hidden Power [Ice]

Raikou is on this team to check Water-types and Gale Wings in a pinch. Although it doesn't get used as much as some of the other members, and isn't as useful, it still provides critical support. I've used Raikou a lot in AAA lately, and it is great at switching in on special attackers. On this team, it forfeits being able to switch in on Latios on Gengar well (it has to have a Rash nature to use Weather Ball) for the ability to pivot into Water-types extremely well and pressure them to switch out. As an addition, it also has the ability to handle Steel-types better than normally, with Weather Ball being a 150 BP Fire-type move in Sun! That actually makes it Raikou's strongest attack on this set.

As I mentioned, Raikou handles Water-types that are troubling for the team and coincidentally completed the trio of legendary dogs on this team. Either way, Raikou is great at getting momentum on special attackers. They are often unable to stay in once Raikou switches in, which allows Raikou to use Volt Switch safely and make sure that their switch in gets in a bad situation. Versus bulkier Water-type Pokemon like Suicune or Vaporeon, it's often able to wear them down with Thunderbolt, and even if Suicune is setting up, it's often able to stall it out, just because Scald can't be used.

Raikou is also a secondary check to Gale Wings. None of the common users of Gale Wings (Honchkrow, Braviary, Staraptor and Skarmory) can OHKO it with a priority attack, and Skarmory can't even 2HKO without a Choice Band, which is a pretty bad item on Skarmory. This allows Raikou to switch into Skarmory, and revenge kill the others and get a lot of momentum, as none of them will be able to stay in safely, unless they want to take a lot of damage. Again, this allows Raikou to pivot quite safely, which is important to get something like Latios or Entei in the battle safely, if the opponent has an offensive team, as they can't switch in on too many attacks.

Raikou shines against offense, with its good special bulk, decent special attack, pivoting abilities and useful resistances, it can easily ease the matchup against it, as it can easily get chip damage against a lot of Pokemon they use, and it can switch in on some of their special attackers. However, it dislikes stall teams and more defensive teams in general, as they will often have a Pokemon that can wall Raikou to no end and thus limiting its usefulness. Luckily, Latios can pressure these teams to no end, so just pivoting into it when something like Chansey or Goodra switches in can do wonders. Finally, Motor Drive Manaphy is a huge threat that can set up on Raikou easily. Do not use Electric-type moves whenever its alive, as it can sweep the team at +3/+1, which it can easily obtain if Raikou uses an Electric-type move. Because of these traits, don't feel afraid to play Raikou recklessly, or switch it in on something none of the team wants to take, as its not too useful, however, against balanced teams it can be important to keep it alive so it can get momentum, and against offense when Water and Flying-types it needs to check are alive.

Finally, I consider removing Weather Ball in favor of HP Grass. Although Weather Ball is nice to abuse the weather and get a strong attack, Raikou kind of misses the ability to check the 110 speed tier, as it has to run Rash with Weather Ball. Additionally HP Grass allows it to beat Manaphy, which can be a huge threat and annoyance to it now, while with HP Grass, it can beat Manaphy 1v1, or at least wear it down enough, as Manaphy can't use its Water-STAB versus Raikou.

Suicune @ Choice Specs
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature

Hydro Pump
Scald
Ice Beam
Toxic

Suicune is one of the cornerstones of this team. This is a set I innovated a while ago, and it works extremely well. Suicune usually runs passive sets which set up slowly, but that doesn't work too well on offensive teams. I wanted to use it because of its good bulk and useful Water-typing, which is amazing in the current metagame, so I added Choice Specs and Primordial Sea to it. This turns it into a surprisingly strong attacker, which also has a lot of bulk to fall back on. Hydro Pump is the strongest move on the set, which can do impressive things like 2HKO standard CurseLax and thus win from it 1v1. However, I only use it when I know I need the power, as Scald is another STAB move which is way more reliable with 100% accuracy and has a chance to get a burn, which a lot of possible switch ins hate. Pokemon like Dragonite and Ferrothorn are often forced to switch into Suicune, just to be burned and made quite useless. Another Pokemon that switches in on Suicune a lot, Chansey gets burned as well, and next time it switches in, it risks dying to Hydro Pump due to the combination of burn damage and a little bit of chip damage. Ice Beam is for general coverage against things that are weak to it like Grass and Dragon-types, but most of the times clicking Scald is the best action anyway. Finally Toxic is added as the rest of Suicune's coverage is useless and getting a Toxic off versus something like Desolate Land Victini can be nice to wear it down even quicker.

Suicune is my main back-up check to basically everything that can't hit it super-effectively. Besides dealing with most Fire-types extremely well, it can also switch in on nearly all Steel-types and check setup sweepers like Mega Tyranitar if needed. Due to the combination of Suicune's extreme bulk and good offensive abilities with this set, it allows Suicune to just KO them, instead of having to hope that it can outstall them, which is a huge asset for an offensive team like this, as I can rely on Suicune to check most surprises my opponent may have.

Suicune can do well versus all playstyles. Against offense it can usually take the hits of multiple Pokemon and nuke something right back, which they're often not able to survive. Against balanced teams it is easy to wear down whatever "counters" they have to Suicune with the rest of the team and burn damage, while stall must deal with strong attacks in the combination with burn, which helps to wear them down. However, Suicune is fairly easy to wear down, especially by offense. Being vulnerable to all hazards and having no Leftovers, it can be overpowered if it attempts to check too much. Because of this, it's important to get a general idea of what you want Suicune to do at the start of the battle. If there's a dangerous set-up sweeper that can sweep easily if not for Suicune, then you shouldn't attempt to check that Skarmory which Raikou can do as well, while if the opponent has a team really weak to Scald, it's better to play it aggressively and try to get as many Scald's off to try to burn things on the opponents team (or just kill them). For this reason, it can also be important for Latios to remove hazards, since if Suicune has the ability to check a lot of the opponents team, but will also have to switch around a lot, hazards can dent it badly.

Suicune mostly dislikes Desolate Land users. Although it can easily beat them if it switches in on them, they can also beat Suicune the other way around, as its only coverage move is usually NVE on them. If this is the case, try to pressure them by getting in against them, especially Heatran is necessary to be handled that way, as although it can easily be worn down by the team if played right, it has no surefire counter, so it needs to be worn down. Don't try to switch in on Desolate Land Victini too recklessly, as it has Bolt Strike and U-turn. Bolt Strike can KO Suicune, while U-turn can give it the momentum and switch right back in to steal your weather.

Finally, Suicune should obviously not try to take on Electric- and Grass-types. In a pitch it can often survive an attack, but they do a lot of damage, so its better to try to lure them in and get a burn for passive damage on them. Afterwards, Latios, Raikou and Entei are often able to handle them with SE STABs or the ability to switch in easily.

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
Extreme Speed
Sleep Talk
Sacred Fire
Bulldoze

Finally Entei... Another incredible important member of the team. Entei fulfills the biggest revenge killing duty on the team, having a powerful Ice-type Extreme Speed, which is the main move it will be using. Ice is an incredible offensive type in the current metagame, hitting Gale Wings Pokemon, Latios, Shaymin-Sky and others super effectively, while being fairly strong in general, allowing it to revenge kill neutral threats as well. Sacred Fire is Entei's best STAB move, which fishes for burn and still has an incredible 100 BP, allowing it to scorch Steel-types trying to switch in on Extreme Speed. Sleep Talk is to have something to switch in on Breloom and whatever else is using Sleep, so I don't have to sac something to it and Entei doesn't really get things to fill the other moveslots with anyway. Finally, Bulldoze is simply used to hit non-Levitate Heatran, as honestly Entei's other attacks don't have much use anyway and wouldn't be used.

Entei is absolutely necessary for this team to revenge kill threats with Extreme Speed, and without Entei this team wouldn't be able to function against many priority spammers and quick threats. This way, Entei can make it so that certain Pokemon can't attempt to sweep my team as long as it is alive, and can't break my entire team. Because Extreme Speed is basically a 104 BP Ice-type coverage move, it's also just a decently strong move in general, so it isn't extremely easy to switch in on. The other moves are really not used as option, as there's a huge opportunity cost to not using Extreme Speed.

Entei does best against offensive and balanced teams, since it can fulfill its role of revengekilling there, but against stall teams, it can try to fish for burns, or lure Heatran with Bulldoze. Entei's role is fairly simple honestly, against offense its extremely useful and should be played carefully against offense, as its very important to keep it in check, and when Entei gets in safely, it can almost always do a lot of damage to something with Extreme Speed. The common Extreme Speed checks like Heatran, Skarmory and Doublade all dislike its Fire-STAB or Bulldoze, with only Doublade taking it well, which can be taken by Suicune easily. Against balanced teams, it will be necessary to check a few things as well, so it needs to be safed for those, as this team is fairly vulnerable to strong quick Pokemon. However, it won't be able to do damage as easily, so sometimes it may be needed to predict a bit more, as against offense most things will be hit hard by Extreme Speed. Anyway, it's still important to have alive. Finally against stall, it can be played recklessly to try to break it.

Entei dislikes Water-types a lot. Although it can try to burn them to wear them down, in combination with Suicune's burns, Raikou and Latios are needed to take them on well. Additionally, Extreme Speed resists can be very annoying, and although they can be played around, it is often the safest move to click, when you can't risk to get KOd. Because of this, Extreme Speed's PP can also be an issue if the opponent has a sturdy counter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Importable ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Code:
Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Desolate Land
Rash Nature
- Weather Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Sleep Talk
- Sacred Fire
- Iron Head

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Suicune @ Choice Specs
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory

Cobalion @ Fist Plate
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Taunt
- Close Combat

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Memento

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shoutouts ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mafia Room
Probably the room I've been in most since I've joined. I've had a great time playing, improving and slowly getting Room Owner. I loved making complicated formats and playing them, and it was just a bunch of fun ingeneral!

Transmuter, ajhockeystar, rssp1, Aelita, Hannahh, macle, Sanjana, Charientism, Drookez, PikaCal, Alphajores, Suninto Bandito, SlimShadow, Stir, Aknolan, Doctor Gucci, cxinlee, Pandon, Coronis, Vexinator, Reddo161, Fort Colorcastle, TheWhoDoctor, ImmaFirinMahLazer, F-oh-ex, BABAHELPME, splashattacklol, Singapore123, Gary Oakster, YaraelPoof, Ayaan03, zharrison, SwaggyTrainer11, superstarsrock, APinkishBunny, Spieky, Present Evidence, TheSilverShadow, Sparkyeah5000, Bon Dance, BigTImeAng, ChilliTacos, Floette, Captain Skywalker, Citrus Freak, Kim BC, Looker29, ODM, Rothuith, The Idiotic One, Yoshiebi, Espeon Scientist, iEvils, Lonely Peasant, x16bit, gasquakee, BadPandaPancham, The Diabolic Gift.

Other Metas
Other Metas has been one of my biggest passions on Smogon and PS, as I love thinking of creative things, and Other Metas allow that in combination with my alltime passion Pokemon. I love the room, theorymonning, making random teams and just thinking of metas in general.

Eevee General, The Immortal, SpartanMalice, Adrian Marin, Joim, Pikachuun, hollywood, Arcticblast, E4 Flint, Zangooser, imas234, unfixable, Kl4ng, Monte Cristo, Cobalion., InfernapeTropius11, Uselesscrab, manu 11, Piccolo Daimao, Hack_Guy, Ransei, aesf, Chopin Alkaninoff, dusk raimon, jeran, w0rd, BetaHousing, The Reptile, ellipse, insanelegend, Kit Kasai, Leafshield, Ranger Mike, Lcass4919, Arhops, AWailOfATail, Deathly ♛The King, Dr. Phd. BJ, Enerdy, FishInABox, Slayer95, AllJokesAside, xJownage, simsims2800, CactusCacti, ScorrchingTheaph, TheBurgerKing99, Ghoul King, Brawl MK, NOCturnal Hunter, Joshz, GonxKillua, Betathunder, Dream Eater Gengar, Rhythms, Gunner Rohan, baconbagon, Tys, BPC, dsm77773, G-Luke, Mr155551, NotACoolName, omnisc, Stitch98, Ticktock, Scyther no Swiping, Rumplestiltskin.

Scavengers
One of the first rooms I joined, and I love looking up information so I was naturally attracted to it. A bunch of cool people.

ashiemore, Darnell, Psywaves, losedude, Xylen ((W) Soldier Noobie), Spheals, GoodMorningEspeon, kevinrocks, Shame That, Wan the Avatar, Cattail Prophet, ILRB, Rory Mercury, Painter Espeon, Gleeb, Aeolia, Angels2002, uu iz da shizzle, AnonymouzLSB, Mr. Uncompetitive, Zipzapadam, SergioRules, Eminegg, Instant Apple Pie, Cyllage, ss1234, Valiancy, Weebl, MukUsedDrillPeck.

Game Corner
A cool room that I joined semi-recently (year ago lol), made a bunch of friends and its really varied so you rarely get bored. Although a bunch of these type way too quickly.

sirDonovan, Voltages, Keldeo-Resonant, Twix, Manaphy286, 2Lou4u, Saverdien, Astara, Eeveelution Lover, duch n_n, Illusio, S34n4e♪♫, Twix, Caterpiellar, Mega Eevee X, RebornPixels, TheBlueFiretruck, Tunaface, MeButYou82, TraceofLife, colester112, Dylas, Frostnova10, HeracrossTheGreek, Luka, lovemathboy, Nick~XVZ, Sir Drifblim, Verybadusername~(^.^)~, Yellow Skarmory, YouSeeMeRollin, Dragonlord641.

Nederlands
One of the rooms I own, although I'm not too active here, I know I can fall back on these guys!

bumbadadabum, -Grim, Zalm, Secondary, SketchUp, Eviolation, KellyKelly, WolfShadic, Ban ponyta, Boehijt, canibani, Kazamoney, Michielleus, Tentacruel<3, ThaMies, TheBlueSun, Thompson129, Manectrifier, Porto, Soulblaster.

Trivia
A room I joined this room, which I've come to love. Although there've been multiple issues, I've made many good friends.

Timekeeper Dialga, Trainer10913, Timbuktu, Raven, Rxdb, Cynthia612, Jellal Fernnandes, Minnow_, SteelEdges, KittyKat3568, CoolSwag2015, Jessilina, Archiac, ZeZangoose.

Battle Dome
A really cool room I joined 20 days ago but I'm addicted already.

Hawkie, Iggy Azalea, chundermunch, Galom, SwampertSolly, MagicKarpz★, Asthmere Sivolisk, Felzauber, VeryPinkPancakes, adiass, Manazran, Microwavable, Wonto, Ooraloo, jayelt413, Vulcaron, DiamondSentinel, Mamoswindle, Fluffiator, Ascher, TheRealRed.

Kyoru
A project I've started a while ago, and while its kind of on-hold right now, some cool people help.

Psych, kizzo212, Trickster, Former Hope, Whis, Devoxys, Level 51, snackismybae.

Makeshift
Great group where I feel home and feel like I can really trust people, great guys in here and you know who you are, but tag so you know that this exists.

GatoDelFuego, Ununhexium, QuoteCS, Typhlito, Celever, Albacore, brightobject, Aaron's Aron, Anty, Arikado, BandannaWaddleDoo, Chenkovsky, Corporal Levi, Exeggutor, Minus, P Squared, Ruby., Salt, Spy, Tikitik, Tokyo Tom, Ullar.

Servers

Namine, Present, its PZ, BDH, Meloettaaa, Icicle Fissh, srinator, hay, ScreamingMilotic, Zyphirex, topher4167, Vampcakes, Scarfnaut, MadMayMason, Master Float.

Showdown
Showdown has slowly taken over my life since I joined it 3 years ago, and I absolutely love being there! There are so many nice people, and so many fun things to do, even besides battling.

Vacate, FookMi?, Frank Enzo, Raheim, Regime, Electrolyte, Bean, SopS4nd, urkerab, rubsomebacononit, Zeonth, Shadecession, don't lose, Peli, Blitzamirin, Deej Dy, 11wildy, Articuno I, Anttya, Dirpz, scpinion, Freeroamer, BlackSchwan, Bondie, Misaka Mikoto, HYDRO IMPACT, Otter Power, Aeonic, WaterBomb, Nani Man, phil, Feliburn, Sparkychild, Zodiax, Goalie, Alpha Gent, Asian Kiwi, LurkingBird+, QueBien, TONE114, Meteordash, Ace~.

Smogon
I have done a lot on smogon and some people don't fit in other categories.

Megazard, cacturne, skylight, Kingler12345, Nozzle.

Miscellaneous
These guys have majorly influenced me and made me enjoy my time here! Thanks everyone.
Celever, Hulavuta, Red OP-Chan, Sapphire, TyranitarTerror, Recec, Jimera0, Magistrum, Leviathes, Rowan, kingmidas, Superpowerdude.

I hope this is everyone who I appreciate... Please PM me if you think I forgot you.​

Last edited:

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Grats on typing out half of smogon under shoutouts n_n. You might wanna add AAA to the title so people can see what this thread is actually about.

One small suggestion... Fist Plate Cobalion is so bleh. Maybe give it a more useful item? Mental Herb is nice because Taunt Deo-S is a very common lead, and in general makes it a more reliable lead.

Thanks for the shoutout, grats on 2k qt. I end this post on this quote:
[2:41:02 PM] Snaquaza: i am a deg. i haev a long dick and i pick dow out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your sex life

Grats on your 2000th post! I love how you have all 3 of the Johto doggies. It makes it feel complete. I think you can switch off Rash on Raikou for Timid, Modest, or even Calm, since you aren't running any Physical moves. I dont play AAA that much, so theres not much advice i can give you, but great job!
mfw i wasnt part of the mafia shoutout

Seito Hakari

Cheerio!
Grats on your 2000th post! I love how you have all 3 of the Johto doggies. It makes it feel complete. I think you can switch off Rash on Raikou for Timid, Modest, or even Calm, since you aren't running any Physical moves. I dont play AAA that much, so theres not much advice i can give you, but great job!
mfw i wasnt part of the mafia shoutout
Smh he explicitly stated it has to be Rash to use Weather Ball. Congratulations Snaq for 2k posts! Nothing else to say because the team is pretty good, and I haven't played OM.

Congratulations on having your 2000th post! I wonder how you had the patience to tag so many people (or find them). Anyway, I've never played AAA (and am a little interested, though I'm quitting PS! for an indefinite period of time) so I have no idea what to comment upon the team. Nevertheless, this RMT is quite well-written so good job on that.

EDIT: I just noticed that it was your birthday. I'm not sure if I'm a day late or early thanks to timezone issues, but I wish you a happy birthday.

Last edited:
Congrats on your 2000th post, and happy birthday n.n
The RMT is really well written and explained
I don't play OMs so I can't give a proper rate :P
And I don't know how you had the memory or patience to tag all those users o.O

splashattacklol

Banned deucer.
Did u plan to post this on your birthday or was it just a really weird coincidence?

The team in general seems to cover most things that I can think of
Now I'll let this smexy jolteon Shake it's booty

splashattacklol

Banned deucer.
Congratulations on having your 2000th post! I wonder how you had the patience to tag so many people (or find them). Anyway, I've never played AAA (and am a little interested, though I'm quitting PS! for an indefinite period of time) so I have no idea what to comment upon the team. Nevertheless, this RMT is quite well-written so good job on that.

Noooooo TIO
Dun quit

Plz
We luv u
:)
Rssp1 wants to marry u

Happy Birthday ( even though I'm one day late :[ ), I like AAA it's a very interesting meta.
I'll use your team and see where it gets me. n_n

Absolutely killed it Snaq, thatnks for the shoutout :P This is definitely on of the more well written RMT's I've ever seen. Now time to unashamedly steal your ideas and put them into Mono AAA and claim them as my own >:3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)