Pending A timer with a higher floor

Hello,
First of all, English is not my language and I use a translator.

In random battle, I sometimes lose because of the timer even though I'm winning. I may only have 10 seconds to act and I lose for 'inactivity' when I'm in the process of making the gesture to click on my action. It's very frustrating.
When you're a beginner, or you don't play often, or you don't want to create a team, you naturally choose random battles and the time it takes to find out about your generated team is already time lost.
That's why I'm proposing that there should be a "floor" (lower limit) of 25 or 30 seconds in each round. This means that even if I've acted when there were only 5 seconds left on the timer, I'll still have 25-30 seconds in the next round; this is a minimum so that the players can get to the end of the battle and the game isn't spoiled by the timer. You can apply this suggestion only to players with an Elo between 1000 and 1700, for example; this way, very good players won't be bothered.

It would make the game a lot less frustrating for players like me. 25 or 30 seconds doesn't seem an exaggerated "floor" to me, and in a turn-based "thinking" game it doesn't seem aberrant. You need a bit of time to think, even if you've used up the timer on the previous turn, so that you can finish the game without having to play haphazardly.

Thank you for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)