A message to smogon youtubers (blunder, freezai, BKC)

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hello i think you should make a video called “lets make smogon history!!!” and tell everyone to come and like this post so we can make this post the most liked post of all time. Think about it, it would be funny because you get to say you helped make this post the most liked post of all time so i think you should do that on your youtube channels

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
guys please stop being mean because think about it when they make the youtube videos telling people to make my post the most liked post of all time everyone will see your mean messages and think smogon is a place for mean people

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
guys please stop being mean because think about it when they make the youtube videos telling people to make my post the most liked post of all time everyone will see your mean messages and think smogon is a place for mean people
Idk if you knew this but the smogon higher ups just green lit the harassment thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)