Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Scisor

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Scyther

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Pinsir

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
I just want the fine jokesters and memers of this forum to have a moment of silence for the bug that could never truly go the distance. It remained just bad enough to never stay in OU, never fast enough to be used much, and with a level-up moveset too bad to use in its premier games. It’s no regigagas. Rather, it stays tantalizingly close to greatness, outshined by faster attackers and fighting types that actually learn fighting moves. A simultaneously cute and cool design and origin, ruined by unremarkability and overshadowed by Scizor.

Last edited:
If heracross isnt relevant why did the goat ash ketchum get him

ggs
Look I’m as happy as the next person for anime representation of a Pokémon but I’d also like it to be the OU force I see in it. All I want is something to let it contend with Scizor. While I love the unique typing, something I forgot to mention in the main post was the problem it has against literally any bird. In that situation, it suffers a less extreme version of Leavanny’ as fate as well, at least on most playthrough teams.

Last edited:
I’m aware that it’s gotten better moves and has a decent use more recently. I’m just sad that, for the most part, it gets overshadowed by Scizor

So at the moment, Heracross and Scizor (yes, I know the poll misspells it) are tied with 4 votes each, as are scyther and pinsir with 2 each. Apparently, gen 2 bugs >gen 1 bugs, and that’s the only thing people have decided

Don't be disrespecting my boy Heracross. He did more for me in the BW VGC years than scizor ever has.

Get a tailwind up, use a Bug Gem to clean kill a Cresselia while pulling with Follow Me, then watch the Moxie boosts rack up as Heracross continues to punch holes.

Don't be disrespecting my boy Heracross. He did more for me in the BW VGC years than scizor ever has.

Get a tailwind up, use a Bug Gem to clean kill a Cresselia while pulling with Follow Me, then watch the Moxie boosts rack up as Heracross continues to punch holes.
Oo that sounds like a fun sweep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)