SS OU A devious Azumarill and friends (Peak: 1700ish)

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
I was sitting in bed at 3 am staring at my ceiling( Haha relatable right). Then, an idea popped in my head about azu. It was the thought that sap sipper azu could be good again. As I pondered on the thought more it made more sense to me. So I hopped on showdown and gave it a shot.

Dragapult @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Dragon Darts
- Psychic Fangs
- U-turn

Dragapult: The scarfer of the team. This pokemon provides so much speed control its insane. Its main job is to kill opposing kingdra's before they wreak havoc. Sucker Punch is for priority which can come in handy sometimes. Dragon darts can be utilized as a very strong stab move and psychic fangs are here for damage. I'm not sure psychic fangs is something I should put in the move slot but I threw it on there because I didn't know hat else to run. U-turn is for pivoting which is pretty self-explanatory.

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 112 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon

Magearna: Magearna is here as a actual fairy type(The Azu set is ridiculous). Shuca berry is so it can take earthquakes from excadrill without dying. Volt Switch provides pivoting while Pain split gives it long jevority. Fleur cannon is a very strong fairy move and flash cannon can kill opposing fairies. They also function as very good stab.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 68 Atk / 190 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Excadrill: Excadrill is supposed to be my hazard control and a counter to magearna. The sp. def has to do something with indeedee(I forgot). It also helps take hits from magearna and alakazam better. Earthquake and iron head are there as good stabs and a way to break through pex and clef. Rapid spin is hazard control and can help sweep by providing speed. SD is there to predict switches and get a sweep underway.

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Megahorn

Scolipede: This is where we start to see odder pokemon, starting with scolipede. This pokemon is amazing at sweeping with its speed boost ability+ SD. Earthquake is good for things that Poison jab and Megahorn can't hit. Poison Jab is a 100% accurate stab poison type move. Megahorn isa strong bug type move that is surprisingly good. Overall, its meant to clean up weakened teams.

Sirfetch’d @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- First Impression
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

Sirfetch'd: Sirfetch'd is a absolute nuke if it gets in on something slower than it. Close combat and scrappy along with its amazing attack stat make it a deadly foe. Its mostly there to poke holes in the opponents team. Close combat is a very strong fighting type stab and first impression is priority. Knock is to knock off items and do massive damage. Poison jab is used to kill fairies.

Azumarill @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Rest
- Draining Kiss
- Soak

Azurmarill: The star of the show Azu. It is mostly used to switch in into urishfu and rilaboom. Toxic allows it to put things on a timer and rest is to heal up any status it might have. Draining kiss is to heal HP and act as a stop to urishfu(Unless urishfu uses poison jab). Draining kiss also 2 hits koes Urishfu. Soak is to take away stab and help spread toxic.

Heres the calcs if you were wondering: 252+ Atk Choice Band Urshifu Wicked Blow vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Azumarill on a critical hit: 134-158 (33.1 - 39.1%) -- 99.9% chance to 3HKO

Overall this team is pretty weird and cold use some feedback. I would love feedback in the comments!

Importable: https://pokepast.es/1db0c12bdc918963

bbnopokedollar

Banned deucer.
The Azumarill set looks really cool and might catch people off guard because they will think it´s Belly Drum. Why don´t you run whirlpool on it tho? I really like your team sir!

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
The Azumarill set looks really cool and might catch people off guard because they will think it´s Belly Drum. Why don´t you run whirlpool on it tho? I really like your team sir!
Thank You! I've thought about but I don't know what move to take away. I can't take away draining kiss or else I lose to urishfu and soak is surprisingly useful. Rest is needed to heal status and toxic is how I actually do damage.

Leftovers / Rocky (if you are facing so much U-turners)

Whirlpool
Perish Song
Protect
Draining kiss/Rest

I used to use Rest, but I see your need in Draining. With perish Song and protect maybe you don't need kiss and toxic.

Tell me what do you think.

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
Leftovers / Rocky (if you are facing so much U-turners)

Whirlpool
Perish Song
Protect
Draining kiss/Rest

I used to use Rest, but I see your need in Draining. With perish Song and protect maybe you don't need kiss and toxic.

Tell me what do you think.
This pokemon is supposed to deal with urishfu and protect doesn't help with that. Also, I'm really not trying to run a trapper. Draining kiss provides a way to break through urishfu. Funny enough I'm actually using rocky helmet on Azu now but I think passive recovery is still better. However, thx for the feedback!

Just got done making a video showcasing your team! Looks good on paper, and it was fun to use as well! The azu performed very well, though I do not think I faced a single urshifu. But it did cripple things very well, and it even shutdown volcorona! Overall it was amazing , and I would love to try another team with it. One thing is that I never was bale to click rest effectively, So I think it would be better to add aquaring, as a little bit of hp regeneration could help. I would definitely keep rocky helmet though, to punish physical attackers. Anyways, here is the video right here, if you wanna check it out!

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!

Just got done making a video showcasing your team! Looks good on paper, and it was fun to use as well! The azu performed very well, though I do not think I faced a single urshifu. But it did cripple things very well, and it even shutdown volcorona! Overall it was amazing , and I would love to try another team with it. One thing is that I never was bale to click rest effectively, So I think it would be better to add aquaring, as a little bit of hp regeneration could help. I would definitely keep rocky helmet though, to punish physical attackers. Anyways, here is the video right here, if you wanna check it out!
I have never had anyone make a video about one of my teams. I'm flattered. I'm actually thinking about taking anyway rest for aqua ring but thx for the feedback and the video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)