Rejected A Crazy and Fun Metronome Clause!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A clause that makes pokemons automatically use the metronome in parallel with their movements. It could be:

(01) With each clicked movement (recover + metronome, or Scald + metronome, etc);

(02) A each hit of direct damage clicked (status move does not count);

(03) A metronome for each side automatically every turn (even in exchanges);

(04) In some other way.

First Blood Rule, Crazyhouse Rule, No Switching... it can be really fun and chaotic to have one with a metronome too! I bet many would love to challenge their friends like this as they can also enjoy tournaments in the rooms. This rule would have the potential to provide a great entertainment.

This clause goes beyond a conventional game in the standard Metronome format. After all, you can play any showdown mode with a dash of madness (random, overused, anything Goes, little cup, etc)! I believe it's a nice addition, albeit a crazy one. One of the great things that Pokémon Showdown has is its high replayability, and this clause has the ability to make each game even more insane and unique!

Lastly, this is not a format suggestion, this is a custom clause suggestion.

Last edited:

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Lastly, this is not a format suggestion, this is a custom clause suggestion.
This is not a clause suggestion, this is an OM rule. First blood, crazyhouse are all OMs and their custom ruling comes from them being real playable formats. I have no opinions on the suggestion regarding playability or possible interest, but it's probably better to bring it to the OMs subforum as an OM suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)