Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

These are all some pretty standard sets. Clefable sets up on something or can use Flamethrower on a Steel switching in, Dragapult can spread status and dart in and out of battle unfazed by entry hazards. I use offensive Heatran to get rid of stall teams which my team isn't that good at breaking. It can also switch into Grassy Glides, which is great for Garchomp. Garchomp sweeps. Landorus very commonly forces switches on physical mons, giving it multiple ways to punish the switch in, either scouting it with U-turn, using Toxic, or setting up Rocks. And Tornadus-Therian is my Defogger and also provides team support. Should I be running Fire Fang or Stone Edge in Garchomp's 3rd moveslot?

Last edited:

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
You need to add three lines of description to each of your Pokemon or your thread will get locked.

I would suggest using Stone Edge over Fire Fang as you already cover Corviknight and Skarmory with Flamethrower Clefable and Heatran, whereas Stone Edge hits the common Zapdos without risking Static, Mandibuzz which could be a problem for Dragapult, and the occasional Moltres which threatens Heatran, Clefable and Landorus-T.

You also have two Stealth Rock setters when one is usually enough. Toxic to wear down Heatran switchins like the Slowthings and Hydreigon, Protect for extra Leftovers recovery, or even Heavy Slam for Clefable could probably replace Stealth Rock on Heatran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)