8-bit's QUALITY ART THREAD! GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT FAST!

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Hey hey, 8-bit here! I love to draw stuff, and I have recently begun picking up my tablet and started drawing random Pokemon stuff. It's like not even good lol
Anyways, this thread is gonna be your one-stop shop for my traditional and digital art, as well as any drugs creative ways to scam the elderly comics or whatever.

As far as requests go, I'll take up to 5 at a time, ask for anything as long as I won't get infracted for posting it or whatever.

CALL 1-800-NOT-SCAM FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL!*

*free trial may or may not involve the signing of a binding contract in which, upon your death, you relegate all of your possessions, earthly or otherwise, to me to use as I see fit.

I might possibly do real drawings with backgrounds and stuff later

REQUESTS:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Criticism is welcome, also Disaster Area look what I did.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
I've been working on a Skarmory lately
He's going to be attacking one of those drone/helicopter/pervcam things

I know he has minuscule feet, originally they were massive and I feel like this is better than before so I'll probably edit them later

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
since i'm doing them, might as well post my Daily Drawings from the PS! Art Room
Yesterday's was: "Similar to Magnemites and Beldums, draw what happens when two or several of the same randpoke merge together into a new stage."
The resulting abomination was Gatling Gun Hydreigon, with the belt being its tail (does that mean it loads into its ass? I never thought about this)

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Some quick Gaster Blasters I drew to try to find out how I'm gonna do em in the future and gdi sans thats not how anatomy works
also merry christmas or w/e

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
hey guess what fandom i jumped ass-first into
er
did an acrobatic fucking pirouette into

I am very proud of this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)