7-star Tera Ice Empoleon raid event (February 2-4/9-11)

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
:SV/Polteageist:
Polteageist @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Weak Armor
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Skill Swap
- Light Screen
- Aromatic Mist
- Foul Play

The support Polteageist from the Inteleon raid makes a comeback. Skill Swapping Weak Armor on Empoleon allows your physically attacking allies to go wild. Naturally Light Screen and Aromatic Mist allow for you to boost up your team's Special Defense on top of that.

The last slot is filler. You can opt for Foul Play to contribute to Weak Armor, but you can also use Strength Sap or Rest for recovery. Of course, you can also focus on being a cheer bot in the late part of the raid.

Good partners include the likes of Iron Hands, Annihilape and other physical attackers.
I’ve been using this Polteageist in online raids and it turns all sorts of bad/marginal teams into easy wins. If I join a lobby with a lot of obvious physical attackers (Iron Hands and Azumarill are easy marks) I switch to the little teacup and we cruise through Empoleon. I’ve been screwed a few times when I join in with Annihilape teammates, because they love to lead off with Screech and they get it off before I can Skill Swap the all-important Weak Armor. So Empoleon gets the Competitive boost from the jump and it murders the team easily. But if dumb randoms just do their attack button-mashing, this Polteageist really makes the raid a cakewalk.

I’ve been using this Polteageist in online raids and it turns all sorts of bad/marginal teams into easy wins. If I join a lobby with a lot of obvious physical attackers (Iron Hands and Azumarill are easy marks) I switch to the little teacup and we cruise through Empoleon. I’ve been screwed a few times when I join in with Annihilape teammates, because they love to lead off with Screech and they get it off before I can Skill Swap the all-important Weak Armor. So Empoleon gets the Competitive boost from the jump and it murders the team easily. But if dumb randoms just do their attack button-mashing, this Polteageist really makes the raid a cakewalk.
Sadly Polteageist can't save those Koraidons that people love to bring, just to get OHKO'd by turn 0 Blizzard.

I've also had decent success with Polteageist whenever I've found the Iron Hands partners. I even ran into someone else using this set, so I promptly swapped into Iron Hands of my own.

One thing worth noting is that Gallade seems to be a moderate common pick among some players. And I've noticed that they also like to lead with Skill Swap. Because of this, sometimes opening with Light Screen is a better move to let your partner get off the (useless) Skill Swap first before swapping Weak Armor onto Empoleon. Because otherwise you'd risk someone else taking the Weak Armor away from Empoleon which just ruins everything.

Well my support Umbreon works great in theory.

Full investment in Special Defense and HP with
Skill Swap
Sunny Day (Freezing has been a problem without it)
Snarl
Mud Slap

I say in theory because while I can't die, I also have been unable to match up with anyone to deal enough damage for tackle the raid. I tried with 4 different random groups and only 1 even managed to break the shield but still nowhere near winning. Mildly infuriating and I'll be trying for a solo later on.

Beat it first try with a team of Arceus-Steel (me), 2 Iron Hands and a support Blissey

I didn't even terastalize, heh. I was the one setting up Sunny Day (including a second time, actually), Blissey did Light Screen then spammed Life Dew, the Iron Hands would set up Electric Terrain, and then I just threw out a few cheers throughout. Even with the resets, it wound up not mattering that much. I didnt even set up Calm Mind that much and at the end the Iron Hands didnt even bother doing Belly Drum since they got in enough damage to burn through the shield between resets.

Caught in a Heavy Ball

DougJustDoug

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I solo’ed it today with this:

:sv/delphox:
Delphox @ Shell Bell
Tera Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Calm Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef
- Mystical Fire (pp max)
- Sunny Day
- Skill Swap
- Calm Mind

I got lucky again today, in that I didn’t have any Intimidate NPCs on my first attempt today. But, I would have reset if I had gotten any, because this raid is practically impossible if Empoleon gets Competitive boosts from the beginning. I also got Arboliva as an NPC which gave me a healing cushion at the very beginning, which is the scariest part of the raid for Delphox. However, I did have a Weavile NPC who loves to use Leer, and that altered my gameplan a little (see below). But in general, I think Delphox can solo with any NPCs, as long as you don’t have Intimidators on your team.

The raid went pretty smoothly, it’s really only dicey at the beginning. My initial plan was to Sunny Day on turn 1 to dampen the inevitable Surfs, and then Skill Swap on Turn 2. But since I had Weavile on the team, I was worried it would Leer and screw me over. So I Skill Swapped on turn 1 and ate the first Surf full-on (well kinda, you still get the NPC defense cheer in solos, thank god!) With the Blizzard damage from Turn 0 and the Surf, I was already in the yellow after the Skill Swap. I did Sunny Day on turn 2 and that was a huge help, but I went in the red after the Turn 2 Surf. I used Mystical Fire on Turn 3 and that restored a little HP from Shell Bell and lowered Empoleon’s special attack. I think I Calm Minded next, or maybe I did a Heal Cheer, I don’t remember exactly. But basically after I got the Calm Mind, I was able to breathe easier, because at that point Empoleon was barely doing anything to me. I was just praying for no crits, which thankfully didn’t happen.

After surviving the first few turns, it was comfortable from then on. I Calm Minded twice I think in the early going and spammed Mystical Fire until the second reset. After the second player reset I Calm Minded four times before spamming Mystical Fire until the end. I don’t think I reset Sun after the first one, because between my CM boosts and the boss debuffs from Mystical Fire, there wasn’t a big reason to burn another turn with Sun.

The only other issue I had with Delphox was the timer. I won the raid comfortably from a personal health standpoint, but I’m certain I won at the absolute last second as the timer had the barest sliver of time left when I clicked Mystical Fire that finished it off. And the last several hits I was mashing Mystical Fire furiously to not waste a single second, because I could see it was going to be close.

When I run it solo again tomorrow, I plan to make some changes to up the damage output and clear it faster. I’m gonna run some calcs, but I probably don’t need to be full max/max SpDef to survive solo. Yeah, the early game is really close, so I have to be mindful of my special bulk. But with Calm Mind and Mystical Fire and all that, it’s really overkill after a few turns. I’d much rather up the SpAtk and maybe even go with an attack like Flamethrower so I can pack a bigger punch and also recover more from Shell Bell. Also, I’ll run calcs and experiment with Calm Minding more to see if it increases my overall DPS.

As is, this Delphox is also a really nice combination online team player. It’s able to provide a huge support to the team with Skill Swap and boss SpAtk debuffs. But unlike most good support mons on this raid, it’s a very capable attacker too, as evidenced by the solo capability. I think Tinkaton is overall a better combo teammate (attacker + supporter) for this raid, but give Delphox a try if you’re looking for another good all-purpose raid mon for 7* Empoleon!

Last edited:
Beat this solo using 252 spatk /252 speed Volcanion with shell bell. It took a couple of tries (plus resets due to double intimidate, single intimidate twice, and mud shotting bellibolt).

First fail was because flamethrower just didn't have enough juice to take out Empoleon in time, so I gave it sunny day and pp uped flamethrower. Between sunny day and attack cheer it worked, but it sure made volcanion feel not very strong. Shell bell still felt necessary to not get whittled down.

DougJustDoug

I am continuing to experiment and decided to try something a little different.
I generally avoid repping pokemon that are hard to obtain until I have already recommended other more-available options, which is the case here. There are plenty of good mons readily available for this raid, so now I am just exploring the design space for 7* Empoleon. In past raids I have always kept my eye out for opportunities to leverage Rock Smash effectively, since it is one of the very few ways to relatively reliably lower the boss defense through the shield. With Empoleon weak to fighting, I decided to comb through the Rock Smash distribution list and found a winner in Sneasler! It sucks that you have to transfer it from PLA, but once you have it in SV it's pretty darn good in online raids. And it looks super-snazzy throwing out that little-seen Strange Ball at the beginning of every raid lol !

:sv/sneasler:
Sneasler @ Shell Bell
Tera Type: Fighting
Ability: Poison Touch
Careful Nature
- Low Kick
- Rock Smash
- Swords Dance
- Screech

Sneasler can't solo because it needs someone else to remove Competitive. But there are many common Skill Swappers and other ability removers out there now, so I haven't had any trouble finding raids with the requisite support mons. Gallade has been very popular in these raids, and almost all of them are packing Skill Swap. Also because they are physical attackers, there's a lot of synergy with Sneasler being a defense-lowering beast. So I usually look for Gallades in online lobbies, but there are many others that get the job done.

Assuming someone gets Competitive removed, then Sneasler typically starts Rock Smashing to build tera and lower defense. If the beginning looks good, I sometimes Screech before the shield goes up, but it's just a nice to have. I like to Tera as quickly as possible, just so I get good Shell Bell recovery asap. Also because Swords Dancing before the first player reset is not an efficient use of turns. After the first player reset, I Swords Dance and pound it hard with Low Kicks. The combination of lowered boss defense and swords dances is devastating on Empoleon, so team raids are pretty easy if your teammates aren't dying all over the place. And like I said, if you have a Gallade or Iron Hands joining in the physical assault, these raids go super fast. I've cleared a few of them with 60-65% of the timer remaining!

Sneasler is EV'd for max special bulk, and with base 80/80 defensive stats, it gets pretty damn bulky while still packing a meaty 130 base attack. I could probably afford to move some EVs/nature over to Attack, since health hasn't generally been an issue for Sneasler. But I haven't had many raids where I haven't gotten at least a little help from teammates, so I might change my tune the first time I have to take care of myself healthwise in an online raid. And it's not like Sneasler has any trouble dealing damage, even with a build that is completely weighted for special bulk.

Nifty story -- I did have one awesome raid where a Grumpig hosted, so I knew it would Simple Beam the boss. We demolished that raid because I was getting -4 Def on every screech and -2 def on my Rock Smashes through the shield. And then the icing on the cake was the badass pro that was hosting the raid noticed what I was doing and they gave me Simple as well, making my Swords Dances +4 every time. Needless to say - ice penguin fall down and go boom... lol :-) Fun times

1706999173438.png

Some extra notes from https://stevecooktu.github.io/sv_raid_lookup/ for documentation:
- The raid time is 600 seconds/10 minutes like the older 7 star raids, unlike the more recent ones being about 450s. It is a pretty long fight with 35x HP to warrant it though.
- The shield has a size of 30% HP.
- After the 50% HP mark along with a debuff reset, Empoleon gets a 50% chance of a random second attack (labeled as "second shield") like some other recent raids. I didn't notice this because Rollout skipped this part after breaking the shield.

I am continuing to experiment and decided to try something a little different.
I generally avoid repping pokemon that are hard to obtain until I have already recommended other more-available options, which is the case here. There are plenty of good mons readily available for this raid, so now I am just exploring the design space for 7* Empoleon. In past raids I have always kept my eye out for opportunities to leverage Rock Smash effectively, since it is one of the very few ways to relatively reliably lower the boss defense through the shield. With Empoleon weak to fighting, I decided to comb through the Rock Smash distribution list and found a winner in Sneasler! It sucks that you have to transfer it from PLA, but once you have it in SV it's pretty darn good in online raids. And it looks super-snazzy throwing out that little-seen Strange Ball at the beginning of every raid lol !

:sv/sneasler:
Sneasler @ Shell Bell
Ability: Poison Touch
Careful Nature
- Low Kick
- Rock Smash
- Swords Dance
- Screech

Sneasler can't solo because it needs someone else to remove Competitive. But there are many common Skill Swappers and other ability removers out there now, so I haven't had any trouble finding raids with the requisite support mons. Gallade has been very popular in these raids, and almost all of them are packing Skill Swap. Also because they are physical attackers, there's a lot of synergy with Sneasler being a defense-lowering beast. So I usually look for Gallades in online lobbies, but there are many others that get the job done.

Assuming someone gets Competitive removed, then Sneasler typically starts Rock Smashing to build tera and lower defense. If the beginning looks good, I sometimes Screech before the shield goes up, but it's just a nice to have. I like to Tera as quickly as possible, just so I get good Shell Bell recovery asap. Also because Swords Dancing before the first player reset is not an efficient use of turns. After the first player reset, I Swords Dance and pound it hard with Low Kicks. The combination of lowered boss defense and swords dances is devastating on Empoleon, so team raids are pretty easy if your teammates aren't dying all over the place. And like I said, if you have a Gallade or Iron Hands joining in the physical assault, these raids go super fast. I've cleared a few of them with 60-65% of the timer remaining!

Sneasler is EV'd for max special bulk, and with base 80/80 defensive stats, it gets pretty damn bulky while still packing a meaty 130 base attack. I could probably afford to move some EVs/nature over to Attack, since health hasn't generally been an issue for Sneasler. But I haven't had many raids where I haven't gotten at least a little help from teammates, so I might change my tune the first time I have to take care of myself healthwise in an online raid. And it's not like Sneasler has any trouble dealing damage, even with a build that is completely weighted for special bulk.

Nifty story -- I did have one awesome raid where a Grumpig hosted, so I knew it would Simple Beam the boss. We demolished that raid because I was getting -4 Def on every screech and -2 def on my Rock Smashes through the shield. And then the icing on the cake was the badass pro that was hosting the raid noticed what I was doing and they gave me Simple as well, making my Swords Dances +4 every time. Needless to say - ice penguin fall down and go boom... lol :-) Fun times
You don't need to transfer it from PLA though? You can just get a Hisuian Sneasel bred from someone else's. Unlike Ursaluna, Kleavor, and Wyrdeer, Sneasler can evolve just fine in SV.

DougJustDoug

You don't need to transfer it from PLA though? You can just get a Hisuian Sneasel bred from someone else's. Unlike Ursaluna, Kleavor, and Wyrdeer, Sneasler can evolve just fine in SV.
Yeah, I was more commenting that I know the line is not available in SV, the DLC, or even with common trading codes. Basically, you have to have PLA or have friends/acquaintances with it.

But yeah you’re right, as Hisuan mons go, Sneasler is significantly easier to get than some others, if only because you just need any Hisuan Sneasel and you can breed and evolve a good Sneasler yourself. Whereas with other Hisuan mons, you’re basically stuck trying to get someone at least willing to raise/evolve one for you in PLA and then trade it to you. And for some mons, like Ursaluna, that’s damn near like asking for someone to trade you a legendary, because of the difficulty in PLA. Not literally as rare/difficult as a legendary, but certainly a chore. Heck, I have PLA and it took me forever to get another Peat Block in PLA so I could transfer over an “extra” Ursaluna to SV!

I tried a support Bronzong set in online raids because I didn't want to SR for a good solo run. It was okay.

Bronzong @ Shell Bell
Calm Nature
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
- Flash Cannon
- Sunny Day
- Skill Swap
- Metal Sound

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Calm Nature
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
- Sunny Day
- Skill Swap
- Metal Sound
- Light Screen

My idea for both sets was to either use Skill Swap or Sunny Day turn 1, depending on my teammates, then use Metal Sound as much as possible before the shield goes up. Sunny Day halves Surf's damage output for all teammates, making Bronzong near impervious and able to solely rely on heal cheers as long as it keeps re-setting Sunny Day and Light Screen.

This didn't work well in practice for a lot of reasons. The main issue was that the shield often goes up too early for Bronzong to adequately debuff Empoleon, either from enough damage or by a teammate getting KO'd to trigger the time loss. It's also too passive with either set; Flash Cannon didn't do enough damage to heal off the damage taken even with a couple Metal Sounds on the first set. Bronzong's slow Speed also means that it's taking a lot of damage in the first two turns to get off Skill Swap and Sunny Day, so it's still reliant on its teammates to do one of those two moves.

That brings up the constant issue of having to rely on the players that I'm matched up with. I put my results under the collapsible below, but it was a bad time for me in general.

ROUND 1: :Vaporeon: :Mewtwo: :Iron Hands: (Win)
Vaporeon was the MVP here; it set up Sunny Day while I Skill Swapped turn 1, then alternated between Calm Mind and (Tera Fire) Weather Ball to deal damage to win the battle, despite the other two Pokemon getting KO'd once.

ROUND 2: :Dialga-Origin: :Lucario: :Bellibolt: (Loss)
Lucario just used Steel Beam for the whole match.

ROUND 3: :Perrserker: :Bellibolt: :Iron Hands: (Loss)
I think the Perrserker player was the same player who used Dialga-O last round? I don't remember much from this aside from Bellibolt constantly using Parabolic Charge before using Acid Spray once.

ROUND 4: :Arceus-Steel: :Gallade: :Gallade: (Win)
The two Gallades helped ease the burden off me as a support via Skill Swap and extra damage mitigation via Mystical Fire, allowing all of us to comfortably survive Empoleon's onslaught and Tera Stellar CM Arceus to do its job.

ROUND 5: :Annihilape: :Bellibolt: :Clawitzer: (Loss)
Ape did use Sunny Day turn 1, but then it proceeded to use Close Combat from then on. Bellibolt used Mud-Slap on me for some reason; I think it was trying to trigger the Competitive boost? Clawitzer didn't really do much of note and had Tera Psychic, so this round didn't go anywhere.

At this point I decided to change Bronzong's set to the second set.

ROUND 6: :Koraidon: :Skeledirge: :Tinkaton: (Loss)
Koraidon actually did some decent work here; unfortunately this was a loss because 1) I think Tinkaton triggered a Competitive boost with Flash Cannon, and 2) I accidentally forgot to Skill Swap first and gave Empoleon another +2 with Metal Sound :zonger:

ROUND 7: :Arceus-Steel: :Skeledirge: :Blissey: (Loss)
This looks like a winning team, but the kicker is that the only two moves Arceus used for the whole battle was Light Screen and Cosmic Power. That means that all damage dealing duties fell onto Skeledirge, who had Tera Steel, used Tera Blast, and got KO'd twice. At this point, I got tired of online raids and called it here.

I'd imagine Jirachi can pull off the same general support set better thanks to a higher base Speed, decent SpA, and an accurate debuff in Fake Tears, but at that point one might as well fish for good RNG with the solo set that Vengeance posted.

Been running a pure support Grumpig for comps with Special Attackers in them, and it goes so hard:

:grumpig:
Grumpig @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Thick Fat
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Simple Beam
- Snarl
- Helping Hand
- Sunny Day

My favorite part about this set is using Simple Beam on my allies. It's especially deadly on Skeledirge. Since you're dropping SpA by 2 stages with Snarl, Skeledirge doesn't need Unaware anymore. Plus, Torch Song boosts SpA by 2 stages, kind of like using Contrary Leaf Storm. Sunny Day + Helping Hand provide further utility. Giving Simple to Calm Mind users effectively gives them Gen 1 Amnesia.

It's not as good with physical attacking teams because Empoleon will boost Defense by 4 stages thanks to Simple Iron Defense.

Or Go, Hisuian Sneasel seems to be more common than the regular kind there in my experience.
Can confirm, Hisuian Sneasel is available through more methods than regular at the moment, though I'm not sure how the game treats Regional forms from Go where Pokemon (or at least Legendaries) need to have touched the game before a Go one can (I found from trying to transfer in spare Legendary Birds). Not sure if regular Sneasel counts for that since Kitakami Dex counts Johto Wooper as a separate Dex entry that isn't auto filled by Paldean Wooper, for example.

This might be relevant to the easier-availability of Ursaluna because of Bloodmoon.

Can confirm, Hisuian Sneasel is available through more methods than regular at the moment, though I'm not sure how the game treats Regional forms from Go where Pokemon (or at least Legendaries) need to have touched the game before a Go one can (I found from trying to transfer in spare Legendary Birds). Not sure if regular Sneasel counts for that since Kitakami Dex counts Johto Wooper as a separate Dex entry that isn't auto filled by Paldean Wooper, for example.

This might be relevant to the easier-availability of Ursaluna because of Bloodmoon.
Legendary & Mythical Pokemon are the only ones that have that stupid stipulation

Note that while Sneasel is more common I haven't seen one in ages, even in eggs; it's still a lot up to rare random chance
Ursaluna is "easier" to get in that you don't need to roll horrible RNG to get more Peat Blocks, but you do still have to find Teddiursa, grind up for the 50 required to evolve (either by catching more Teddiursa or walking it forever), then grind up another 100 candy and wait for a real life full moon

So honestly it's kind of a wash. There's still a fair amount of effort & luck required

Legendary & Mythical Pokemon are the only ones that have that stupid stipulation

Note that while Sneasel is more common I haven't seen one in ages, even in eggs; it's still a lot up to rare random chance
Ursaluna is "easier" to get in that you don't need to roll horrible RNG to get more Peat Blocks, but you do still have to find Teddiursa, grind up for the 50 required to evolve (either by catching more Teddiursa or walking it forever), then grind up another 100 candy and wait for a real life full moon

So honestly it's kind of a wash. There's still a fair amount of effort & luck required
In the case of Hisuian Sneasel it's also available from certain Go Rocket Grunts as a Shadow Pokemon, which swings in its favor since unlike Teddiursa you don't need to evolve the Sneasel in Go for convenience admittedly, but yeah it is the least bad of rarity problems mostly.

View attachment 598954

Hariyama @ Punching Glove
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 172 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Sunny Day
- Fake Out

This set is similar to the one I used in the Iron Bundle Raid, except this Hariyama set is invested in Speed to outpace Empoleon. Thick Fat will weaken Empoleon's Ice moves.
The strategy would be to use Fake Out, then use Sunny Day to weaken Empoleon's STAB water moves and get rid of its indirect buffs from Snow. Then, use Belly Drum and heal with Drain Punch.

If there are any questions regarding these sets, please let me know.
Been running this set online, but with Black Belt and Focus Energy instead of Fake Out. Thick Fat Hariyama is strictly better than Iron Hands despite not being as strong, thanks to Thick Fat greatly improving survivability. Focus Energy is also nice to bypass the Iron Defense boost 50% of the time.

My play is to either Sunny Day t1 or Focus Energy t1 depending on if someone else uses Sunny Day. Then I Focus Energy t2 if I’m the one setting up Sun, then spam Drain Punch and get to Tera ASAP, wait for the player stat reset, then Belly Drum.

Been running this set online, but with Black Belt and Focus Energy instead of Fake Out. Thick Fat Hariyama is strictly better than Iron Hands despite not being as strong, thanks to Thick Fat greatly improving survivability. Focus Energy is also nice to bypass the Iron Defense boost 50% of the time.
At this point, shouldn't you just run Razor Claw or another crit increasing item instead? Critting every time sounds better than just doing 20% dmg to me. (I think it amounts to basically a +25% overall compared to +20%?)

At this point, shouldn't you just run Razor Claw or another crit increasing item instead? Critting every time sounds better than just doing 20% dmg to me. (I think it amounts to basically a +25% overall compared to +20%?)
Because I'm greedy and want a crit + 20% extra damage. It hasn't really impacted the raids much either way when other strong Fighting-types are hammering away at it anyway.

But yes you're right.

I was expecting this raid to be awful but surprisingly while most people bring physical mons there is also tons of Skill Swap users- through they don't see to take advantage of it.

Ice does fit Empoleon but I'm still wondering why they didn't finish all the types first. If I'm not mistaken there is still not an Electric, Ground, Dark or Steel Unrivaled mark.
Fwiw the main positive thing I'll say about this raid is that surprisingly I did not have issues joining it.

Maybe the patch did fix whatever the stupid problem with connecting to raids was.
Funnily enough this is the first time ever that it has happened to me. It somehow couldn't connect to any other console. I know it's a Sunday but I have a hard time believing there are not enough people playing for consistent raids.

Ice does fit Empoleon but I'm still wondering why they didn't finish all the types first. If I'm not mistaken there is still not an Electric, Ground, Dark or Steel Unrivaled mark.
Tbh it doesn't look like they're really going for "all elements", rather they're giving every Unrivaled mon a tera type that is fitting design wise.
There is still a decent amount of starters left as well as potentially legendaries (if they plan to distribute any that way, maybe the genies or something) so who knows.

I'm wondering if they're planning to use Primarina for the next 7* raid. Empoleon and Blaziken are part of the teams used by the BB Elite Four. If the pattern holds true, then they might be going in order of rank for the next two or three raids.
Honestly at this point I'm simply waiting for the Incineroar raid so i can call it WolfeyVGC The Unrivaled :totodiLUL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)