5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Its currently impossible to RNG 5th generation games in an emulator right now. Maybe in a few months (..or years!) the crackers of RNG can find a way to RNG in flashcarts and emulators with ease.

Its currently impossible to RNG 5th generation games in an emulator right now. Maybe in a few months (..or years!) the crackers of RNG can find a way to RNG in flashcarts and emulators with ease.
That's not true... O_o
Fenix54's RNG's in 5th gen are all emulator abused. Some of musicmeister's is.
Flashcarts can be abused as well, just a little more work is required to do it.

Mac Address: 002709f78a3d
Timer0: C7E
Seed: 276fc8bdfc955bad
IV: 30/6/30/31/31/31
Time: 15:58:14
Date: 8/31/2011
Frame: 1
Nearby Shiny: 666
Keypress: Select+Down+Start

I've forgotten exactly what to do. Do I save one step for the house when the lady comes out, or do I start inside the house?

Emulator/flashcart abuse is technically illegal, hence the lack of overt support 8V

I beleive if you walk the same way and the dust appears in the same spot always, the dust is always going to be the exact same gem, no matter what you do. You have 2 ways

Way I did it: Get a frame + # of pokemon in your party so you walk about 256/512 steps (the more steps, the more likely you'll get a dust cloud in time). Everytime you do this, always walk in some erratic pattern that you most likely won't copy again on subsequent attempts. This method though relies solely on luck as if you hit your seed, the only thing you are manipulating is drilbur + IVs. Nature will be random (50% with synchronizer) + gender will be random (50%) + ability will be random (50%).

Other way: Breed it. Then you can fully manipulate everything. You will need a chatot though or rely on luck again.
So pretty much what you're saying is that if one seed didn't give me a drilbur I should try another one and hope I get lucky? Well... that sucks :S

Anyway, the gem part, from what I was getting isn't entirely accurate, I did get an "Electric gem" like 65% times of the tries but I also received fire, Dragon and other bunch of gems while hopelessly jumping from pid frames to pid frames.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and get me a ditto first though -_- Just gotta find out how to convert gen 4 files to gen 5 and then how to send them :D

Thanks.

Mac Address: 002709f78a3d
Timer0: C7E
Seed: 276fc8bdfc955bad
IV: 30/6/30/31/31/31
Time: 15:58:14
Date: 8/31/2011
Frame: 1
Nearby Shiny: 666
Keypress: Select+Down+Start

I've forgotten exactly what to do. Do I save one step for the house when the lady comes out, or do I start inside the house?
Save inside the house, preferably at the door.

took me 12 hours off and on. and the fact that you're going shiny.. is probably going to take even longer.

do the pattern above.. then do things like.. 10,11,22,23,33,34. and see if you find the pattern.

its a bitch.

I tried it, and got the right IVs with a Lax nature non shiny. How do I search the natures in RNG reporter?

Hello there, I am trying to RNG a shiny volcarona with 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 iv spread, now i've been able to successfully RNG stationary pokemon but getting a shiny one is confusing me.

Version using - 9.81 Beta

Trying to capture a shiny Lvl 70 Volcaron in Relic Castle with a 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 iv spread.

Target Seed - 293907CC7BD12279 Frame - 1 Nearby Shiny Frame - 228 MAC Address - 0022D71E7763 Delay - +1

I've been able to get the IV's right its just not being shiny.

I've tried twice and the result are a non-shiny Lvl 70 Hardy Volcarona with a 31/31/26/31/31/31 iv spread

Im not sure what im doing wrong . I know my starting PID frame is 48 so i have to advance the PID frame by 180 to get to 228 but its not >_< please help.

I tried it, and got the right IVs with a Lax nature non shiny. How do I search the natures in RNG reporter?
so good, you're hitting your seed [least of your worries]

and as long as you're under method 5 pidrng roaming pokemon, you should be able to see the natures.

Ok, so after I attempt to hit my seed, how many advancements would
i do? Or, do I just go outside and capture Thundurus first to find where I'm at?
0,1,2,3,4,5. and goodluck.
You don't need to do 0, 1, 2, 3...
You're not going to find a pattern anyways so there's not much point in doing that and you might actually end up on a lower frame after doing 1 advancement which would really throw you off.
I suggest doing 0, 5, 10... or 0, 10, 20...

And use nature/characteristic(PID%6) to find frames close enough that match the natures/characteristics you get.

I'm not check the shiny box while checking natures, correct?

EDIT: Also, will I still be able to get the roamer with a Timid nature when the seed says Brave for the shiny frame?

This keeps giving me an unhandled exception error.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseUInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at RNGReporter.Objects.DSIDWizard.buttonSearch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4211 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
RNGReporter
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Searches/Downloads/RNGReporter_981_PublicBeta/RNGReporter.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4205 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

'Input string was not in the correct format'

EDIT: loool time was off, that was all
EDITEDIT: still gives me the message wtf

So pretty much what you're saying is that if one seed didn't give me a drilbur I should try another one and hope I get lucky? Well... that sucks :S

Anyway, the gem part, from what I was getting isn't entirely accurate, I did get an "Electric gem" like 65% times of the tries but I also received fire, Dragon and other bunch of gems while hopelessly jumping from pid frames to pid frames.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and get me a ditto first though -_- Just gotta find out how to convert gen 4 files to gen 5 and then how to send them :D

Thanks.
No, I used the same seed until i got my drilbur. I did it in chargestone and for example

trial 1: Went up down up down until i saw dust cloud
trial 2: Went up down left down until i saw dust cloud
trial 3: Just went wherever the hell i felt like and hoped a dust cloud came

You rely solely on luck but that's the only way I know of right now to manipulate dust clouds, since you can't really manipulate them in the first place (afaik). Luckily for me my first drilbur (after like 10 trials of mostly gems or no clouds since it was my first time and i only did 128 and maybe 256 steps) had exactly what i wanted.

Edit:
I don't know if either of these will work but hopefully one of them does. This is just guessing

Fix attempt #1:

Min seconds: 25
Max seconds: 35

Time you start the game: 06/06/2011 - 21:53:25 (Change this in your box)

Fix attempt #2: Change the "max VRame" to F instead of 10.

So I type in all the stuff that I am supposed to and I click search and it searches, but nothing comes up in the results section. Any ideas?

Are you sure you're starting the game at the proper time? Only reason I'm asking this is because you have your startup time at 0 seconds, so you'd have to wait a full 60 seconds when you change your ds clock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)