NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

If anyone asks, I'm blaming instant karma for why I've been so scrubby lately. I got a perfect gamesolve yesterday in the chat mafia I was juggling and now the universe is presenting me with the bill.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i also think panic/knights is scum, and his claim of flavorsolving, while it now holds a wee tiny bit of weight, is still subjective bullshit as it seeks to punish people who we assume have less imagination

also i fucking knew nuxl was scum for not disclosing the cipher

Lynch1 Panic Station

Mewtwo was verified by another player, helped to catch scum, and was going to use his powers to further hunt scum. Are you for real? Janitors don't wipe away a Townie's actions along with their role.

Ullar Your opinion would be in the minority today if Mewtwo had lived. Players would be clamoring to follow him, seeing as how he got results on D1. And now we don't have a big, appealing lead to go on aside from waiting for BLOODYRAIN10001 and his results.

Don't tell me white might be black after telling me stupidity is AI. Please.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
I'm feeling tetchy rn becuase I'm already sick of "u suck so you must be bad" being used as a case.
it isn’t my case though. my case is you’re bouncing around discussion and putting up red herrings.

while it’s no secret that i believe you’re an intolerable blowhard, i’m doing my best to not let that influence my gameplay and reads.

would i like to see you out of the game for personal reasons? yes. would i like to see you lynched for logical reasons? also yes.

thats what i have to say on that

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
on a related note, how are you feeling now that your self-proclaimed nemesis flipped town HeaLnDeaL ? I mean, I get that it isn’t alignment indicative due to you holding a vendetta that’s over a year old for no fucking reason

Break it down, then. How is me putting out an idea, being told I'm wrong, and dropping it becuase it's wrong a scumtell? Where are the other red herrings here?

(And why doesn't anyone want to talk about organizing the wagons so we don't end up with a sloppy split mess again?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)