ZU 2023 ZeroUsed Circuit Playoffs (Won by Danny)

BaitWiz

hisuian zorua my beloved
is a Pre-Contributor
diegoyuhhi vs OranBerryBlissey10 - Diego's miracle run surely ends here, OBB prep diff is cracked
Medeia vs Danny - danny wins whole tour trust
TheFranklin vs sleid - Franklin is the stronger player, but sleid has cool prep, so this could be a very interesting mu, giving edge to Franklin
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Toto - ho3n is on fire

Danny

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ZU Circuit Champion
won ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9dlc1zu-738583
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9dlc1zu-738586
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9dlc1zu-738589

holy shit guys. i finally won a zu tour. Words cannot express how happy i am as i have spent the better part of 3 years or so grinding this tier and it has been an insane journey from the first time i topped ladder with a god awful stall team to now. I have a million shout outs to make so i might as well get to them.

kay havent heard from you in a fat minute man but ever since we played eachother in that nu seasonal and you convinced me to try out zu i fell in love man and you helped me get into the tier and push it further.
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d another nu goon who got me into the tier although we havent been close in a fatty dude s/o u for being a bro early on and helping me get hooked on this tier
DurzaOffTopic for getting me in my first zupl and even tho i was so ass that one we won it so fuck it.

s/o all of the zu homies who have chatted with me and played vs me through the years love yall so much.

for the more circuit specific s/os:

BaitWiz dude youve become a rly close friend over the past year. You are singlehandedly responsible for dragging me back to zu and keeping me up to date with the metas throughout this past year. Throughout circuit you have been an amazing helper and testing buddy. Your insight on the tier is appreciated and you will grow as a great player.

fish anemometer dude you are strong man an amazing competitor shame we had to face in r1 but even though we didnt rly work too closely this circuit having you as a sounding board is rly appreciated man and youre gonna go far on this site.

Monai youve been on the danny train since the beginning fam and i rly loved having you to peep my cracked out teams and my more standard builds. You have been a great help this run with tests and ideas man so thank you lots dude love ya.

DugZa for the goated ideas two teams i ripped and repurposed love ya

rien even though i never reached out a lot of my ideas for the earlier rounds were based on your teams from pupl so love ya and ty for that g

Remedy4brokenh3art youve always been a friend and a fan and love your support all the time brodie.

skrimps for being a g love ya

s/o CULT

Others that have helped me test yall ty TomatoZause BeatsBlack thanks guys.

MITTEN GANG

s/o for existing fam zS TheKingKarp Phantomistix Pokeslice outbackrabbit skierdude101 Togkey

more specifically s/o this goober togkey for coming up with the g1 and g3 teams and spending countless nights building with me and refining these to their ultimate versions. You will be back to this site soon my dude. Cannot express how thankful I am for that hail team, what do they have for a well played beartic? Even though I doubted the grassy assy you insisted it was gonna own and it did just that.

s/o outbackrabbit and skierdude101 for helping me recreate a shitton of obb's teams and testing vs me with them to make sure they can handle his creative building

s/o Drud for letting me extend most every round and s/o OranBerryBlissey10 for being a good friend and a strong competitor every time i face you. Dont feel down about this you are a killer and will get your ring

Wrote so much shit i feel cheesy asf but lgi s/o all my other friends on this site asw

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)