Urfgurgle
 vs  Itchy
mrextrazy  vs  delemon
XanderUrBoi  vs  Mishlef
lolebruh
 vs gorilaa

Bracket:
https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/11575/

Those who have gone 2-0 are guaranteed in playoffs. Congratulations!

The deadline is Sunday, January 21st at 11:59 PM GMT-5
The deadline for extensions is Wednesday, January 17th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

Just a reminder, Pecharunt will be legal for this round!

A note about extensions. I do understand many people have things going on in their lives, but please make sure to try to let me know early that you would like an extension. The goal should be to try to play your games before the deadline. Thank you.

Last edited:

DripLegend

is a Forum Moderator
1v1 Circuit Champion
where did the predicts go wut da hellll
urf v (pg vs itchy) idk i feel like urf beats itchy but loses to pg so not bolding anything here
mrex vs delemon the lemon is fo sho favored but we'll see
xandoat v mishlef idk these guys prob play uu which would be fun so i support, cant rly pick one asw
lolebruh v all lolebruh is prob the person i think comes out since half the ppl in this pool are goin thru it rn and idk how much gorilaa wants it, evenif both of the asians are dead theyre still great players overall so could b anyones realistically
ok i butchered the lolebruh pool of matchups LMAOOO
basically i think it's gonna end up gorilaa v bale and i feel like gorilaa has the edge overall here. hope bale gets well soon tho D:
:heart:

Last edited:

cold illusions

Banned deucer.
Predictions:
Urfgurgle  vs  Itchy (both are good player but itchy is better in sv than urf)
mrextrazy  vs  delemon (idts i need to explain this)
XanderUrBoi  vs  Mishlef ( don't know )
Loser of (lolebruh vs Baleblaze)  vs  Loser of (DEG vs gorilaa) (supporting lolebruh but don't have any idea)

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
good luck to everyone its hard to root for somebody cause all the players are my friends. DRIPY who has legend in his name AND COLD iLLEGENDS gl!!. urfWINgurgleR and MISHMONSTER gl!! and also shoutout to murmonster for the awesome and on time hosting , you made this possible :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)