Neko Neko (Meowstic) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Bold Nature
- Quick Guard
- Safeguard
- Swagger
- Charm

Meowstic is there to set up. Quick Guard to stop fake out, talonflame, other meowtics you name it. Safe guard for setting swagger. Swagger to boost my attack or the opponents. Charm to fuck up garchomps.

Where's your god? (Kangaskhan) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch

Fake out to stop trick room and stuff. Return for damage. Sucker punch for priority. And drain punch to heal.

Magical Swordo (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

King's Shield to protect. Shadow sneak for priority. Iron head for fairies. Sword Dance if meowtic died and if kang sucker punches aegi.

THIS THING IS ON FIRE (Rotom-Heat) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Overheat for ferrothorn. Will-o-wisp for garchomps. Thunderbolt for stab. Protect for protection.

Naruto-chan (Greninja) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Ice beam for coverage and dragons. Scald for stab. Dark Pulse for stab. Hp fire for mawiles.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Double Edge for damage. Dragon claw for stab. Rock slide for thunderus. Eq for coverage.

Leads are
Meowtic+kang/aegi/salamence.

This team seems to look like a pre-nationals 2014 team... really...
I don't like the idea of double Mega Pokemon. Replace mega Mence with something else and you should be good to go (After some of my other feedback). It also looks like you're tying to hard counter some 2014 mons that aren't that common in the VGC 15' metagame but you aren't even doing that very well. Safeguard + swagger is way to predictable and you will get wrecked by A single taunt from Thundurus, Whismicott, and some other Priority taunt mons. One last thing before i move onto the sets, It's seriously a bad idea to have pre determined leads. You should base your leads off of the team preview.

Physical Aegislash is so outdated. Here, try using Conan Thompson's Aegislash build that he used to clinch first place at Oregon Regionals. It's a very standard set for an Aegislash nowadays. Wide guard for Attacks suck as heat wave, rock slide, earthquake, etc.

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
– Shadow Ball
– Wide Guard
– Flash Cannon
– King’s Shield

Unless that's some super well thought out ev spread on the kang, then EVs you threw on it are really unnecessary. Also Low Kick is better than Drain punch on Mega Kang. Replace Adamant Nature with Jolly nature and run the standard 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 hp set. Also having Fake Out doesn't automatically make some anti-trick room force field protecting you from that never happening.

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick
- Return

I suggest switching Meowstic for Whismicott because it's the fastest prankster user in the Metagame (at least i think so). It also gets access to Tailwind to help you get some speed on your side of the field (which it looks like you need).

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Taunt
- Tailwind
- Giga Drain

Also, Perhaps this would be a better set for your rotom heat?

Rotom-Heat @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Level: 50
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
– Thunderbolt
– Overheat
– Hidden Power [Ice]
– Protect

Because of the item clause, You'll either need to find a replacement for your greninja, or find a better item. (i suggest to change it). Maybe rain would be viable. Replace your greninja with the following politoed set:

Politoed (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 32 SpA / 100 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Scald
- Helping Hand
- Protect
- Ice Beam

And remember earlier when i said to replace mence? Throw a ludicolo in to replace it. Here's a set that i found to be a success:

Ludicolo (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 148 SpA / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 4 Atk
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Ice Beam

I hope i helped to an extent ^_^
~Try to practice with this team on showdown. Get involved, chat with other players, and battle for fun.. Don't worry about serious laddering until you have found a successful team that you enjoy using and feel comfortable using. Don't be afraid to change anything about the sets i gave you if you don't think they're working. Message me if you need any help in the future ^~^ I'll be there.

Hey, I'm going to have to lock this thread, you're not following the RMT rules, you need a 3 lines paragraph describing each mon and its role. PM me with the necessary changes so I can open the thread for discussion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)