All Gens 1v1TPL Finals

pazza

Banned deucer.
Do you really think someone is going to come on at 12:00 AM their time? You guys never got a time chosen, I think y'all should just get an extension.
Don't there is extensions for team tours. And if anyone gets act it would be theheheheh since bryon said he wanted to play on the deadline.

pqs

Banned deucer.
Don't there is extensions for team tours. And if anyone gets act it would be theheheheh since bryon said he wanted to play on the deadline.
Lol if that's the case, just do a coin flip since both of them didn't make a time.

Tol

Retirement house
Lol if that's the case, just do a coin flip since both of them didn't make a time.
fam I actually tried to make contact... I got up at 7 in the morning on wednesday/thursday and asked if he wanted to play...
he said he didn't have a team... haven't seen him since

What? We had conflicting time zones so I suggested Sunday and he never bothered to confirm whether he could play then. I can’t fix a time to play if I’ve given my availability but he hasn’t. Idk how you could reasonably give him act here.

Tol

Retirement house
What? We had conflicting time zones so I suggested Sunday and he never bothered to confirm whether he could play then. I can’t fix a time to play if I’ve given my availability but he hasn’t. Idk how you could reasonably give him act here.
You never "gave your availability" unless you count saying "How about sunday" and never bothering to list a time you could be on that would also be reasonable for me. Of course it doesn't help that we are 15 hours apart, but still don't suggest a day without also giving a time, I waited the whole week for you to do so but to no avail. I'd still like to get it done, and I can get on at 7 pm my Monday(10 am your Tuesday) or really at any point during the week if you want to do this

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

week 2's here nibbas

Current Standings
Little Lucarios: 8 Points
Free Snorlax: 5 Points
Godly Girafarigs: 5 Points

Playful Porygon2s: 2 Points​

Week 2 Match-Ups
Playful Porygon2s VS Free Snorlax

Mikaav VS EB0la: RBY
Magma VS Jrsmash9: GSC
Earthworm VS ayedan: ADV
pqs VS TGC Disunited: DPP
GeneralGunderson VS pazza: BW

Little Lucarios VS Godly Girafarigs

fanyfan VS Joker 1v1: RBY
penguinknees VS stuuful12: GSC
neomon vs ggopw: ADV
drud vs byronthewellwell: DPP
blondesasukeuchiha VS dom

go get 'em boyos

dom

Banned deucer.
tags. Yung Dramps could at least make an attempt to contact someone for tags so they don't forget about this shit tour.

Current Standings
Playful Porygon2s: 2 Points

Week 2 Match-Ups

Mikaav VS EB0LA: RBY

PenguinKnees VS stuuful12: GSC
Drud vs byronthewellwell: DPP
blondesasukeuchiha VS me
hey who won between me and byronthewellwell Yung Dramps
we tied. this is actually really fucking dumb though. byron made attempts to schedule with you. his offered time, while maybe not convienent for you, was not in any way refuted.

I decided to take an actual break, i wont be here for a while. Sorry if screwed people over, felt it was time to take a break. Will be rooting on free snorlax tho!
see you in 3 days, again. maybe less!

tags. Yung Dramps could at least make an attempt to contact someone for tags so they don't forget about this shit tour.

Current Standings
Playful Porygon2s: 2 Points

Week 2 Match-Ups

Mikaav VS EB0LA: RBY

PenguinKnees VS stuuful12: GSC
Drud vs byronthewellwell: DPP
blondesasukeuchiha VS me

we tied. this is actually really fucking dumb though. byron made attempts to schedule with you. his offered time, while maybe not convienent for you, was not in any way refuted.

see you in 3 days, again. maybe less!
I think yd gave it to me we discussed in the discord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)