Tournament 1v1PL VII - Week Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Destroying castles in the sky
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Commencement<<
>>
Replays and Usage<<

vs

Hellfire Heatrans (3) vs (5) RPS Rhyperiors
SV 1v1 Bo7: swag god vs Lumii
SV 1v1: Eeveekid10 vs Murman
SV 1v1: SwordIsBored vs Itchy
SS 1v1 Bo7: stravench vs Close
SS 1v1: XanderUrBoi vs Blurmpt
SM 1v1: NTG Cuz IDK vs Elo Bandit
ORAS 1v1: zo vs Roginald
BW 1v1: BlackKnight_Gawain vs Urfgurgle
Monopoke: realaccountami? vs Bernian

vs

Hyperspace Horrors (3) vs (5) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys
SV 1v1 Bo7: Vertigo vs DripLegend
SV 1v1: bo_bobson27 vs shadowtime2000
SV 1v1: QWILY vs Fancy1
SS 1v1 Bo7: PA vs Waylaid
SS 1v1: crow crumbs vs D2TheW
SM 1v1: Satanic Beast vs Sanshokuinsumireko
ORAS 1v1: Mubs vs spoo
BW 1v1: shiloh vs SuperMemeBroz
Monopoke: Mana vs spoo

vs

Metro Boomin' Megarays (1) vs (7) Playful Panchams
SV 1v1 Bo7: Akuu vs Justdelemon
SV 1v1: Euphonos vs plunder
SV 1v1: Slip vs Kaif
SS 1v1 Bo7: Lialiabeast vs bored_glitch
SS 1v1: DezShizzels vs Mishlef
SM 1v1: gorilaa vs queso
ORAS 1v1: LittEleven vs Inkreativ
BW 1v1: Palestine vs neomon
Monopoke: Aqua Jet vs luser

vs

Drive-by Dragapults (2) vs (6) Big Baller Barraskewdas
SV 1v1 Bo7: DreamPrince vs eblurb
SV 1v1: mrextrazy vs Squirtell 1v1
SV 1v1: Krytocon vs bea
SS 1v1 Bo7: DenisTheMenace vs Potatochan
SS 1v1: Fragments vs Taka
SM 1v1: Clementine vs maki
ORAS 1v1: XSTATIC COLD vs The Strap
BW 1v1: Part vs Leru
Monopoke: crucify vs Rellia

1691988143435.png

Hellfire Heatrans (0) vs (0) RPS Rhyperiors

Hyperspace Horrors (0) vs (0) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys

Metro Boomin' Megarays (0) vs (0) Playful Panchams

Drive-by Dragapults (0) vs (0) Big Baller Barraskewdas

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 20th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

bern

no.1 cramorant fan ❤️
is a Social Media Contributor
hello everybody and welcome to schizo week 7, i am your host RPS BENCHED and i will be reviewing schizo lineups (did i say schizo already?)

Hyperspace Horrors (5)
vs (3) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys
SV 1v1 Bo7: Vertigo vs DripLegend (the NPA duo suddenly turned rivals, who will prevail?)
SV 1v1: bo_bobson27 vs shadowtime2000 (LET'S GO SHADOWTIME U GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
SV 1v1: QWILY vs Fancy1 (could go either way)
SS 1v1 Bo7: crow crumbs vs Waylaid (uhhhhhhhhh i guess???????)
SS 1v1: PA vs D2TheW (irish power)
SM 1v1: Satanic Beast vs Sanshokuinsumireko (edgar is winning trust)
ORAS 1v1: Mubs vs spoo (mubs looking to go positive
BW 1v1: shiloh vs SuperMemeBroz (so like, akeras died, so uhhhhhh)

Metro Boomin' Megarays (5) vs (3) Playful Panchams
SV 1v1 Bo7: Akuu vs Justdelemon (delemon commiting to the 7-0, fantastic builder and clicker, let's see how it goes)
SV 1v1: Euphonos vs plunder (delemon support)
SV 1v1: Slip vs Kaif (kaif can't win if their life depended on it)
SS 1v1 Bo7: Lialiabeast vs bored_glitch (as megarays have guaranteed poffs, they choose to do whatever, as they slot lialia in ss7, but i trust)
SS 1v1: DezShizzels vs Mishlef (the worse player wins)
SM 1v1: gorilaa vs queso (never thought i'd see gorilaa sm this pl, this is gonna be an interesting match)
ORAS 1v1: LittEleven vs Inkreativ (litt gets outbuilt)
BW 1v1: Palestine vs neomon (.)

Drive-by Dragapults (3) vs (5) Big Baller Barraskewdas
SV 1v1 Bo7: DreamPrince vs eblurb (eblurb has had a fantastic season, and surely dreamprince won't stop him from winning every game in sv7)
SV 1v1: mrextrazy vs Squirtell 1v1 (xsc resuscitates mrex after "erasing" him, now facing top player squirtell, will he able to clutch it out? [no])
SV 1v1: Krytocon vs bea (could go either way)
SS 1v1 Bo7: DenisTheMenace vs Potatochan (denis will try his hardest to not go negative, will be a very tough match on potatochan)
SS 1v1: Fragments vs Taka (fragments)
SM 1v1: Clementine vs maki (uhhhhhhh)
ORAS 1v1: XSTATIC COLD vs The Strap (oh yeah this guy got drafted... huh)
BW 1v1: Part vs Leru (leru finally completes their journey, as they go 7-0 in all 5 metagames just to show why they won classic)

PLAY-OFFS RACE

barras and megarays are guaranteed in
panchams can either a tie or not lose tremendously so pults can't catch up
rhyps can't afford to lose, a tie is enough
pults need to win and rhyps to lose
horrors and thwackeys need to win their games and pray both pults and rhyps lose
heatrans cannot

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Vertigo

wouldn't you like to know
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Hellfire Heatrans (8) vs (0) RPS Rhyperiors

Metro Boomin' Megarays (3) vs (5) Playful Panchams

Drive-by Dragapults (1) vs (7) Big Baller Barraskewdas

season joever probably but it was fun, ggs everyone​

Hellfire Heatrans (3) vs (5) RPS Rhyperiors miracles need to happen
SV 1v1 Bo7: swag god vs Lumii will lumi finish the gauntlet

Hyperspace Horrors (3) vs (5) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys
SS 1v1 Bo7: crow crumbs vs Waylaid
SS 1v1: PA vs D2TheW

Metro Boomin' Megarays (3) vs (5) Playful Panchams

tears

Talking to me like they were they realist out
mans licherally died so im posting the piratepad predix direct all complaints to my secretary eblurb

STANDINGS CHECK:
so last week, it honestly looked very interesting for the playoff picture. the doctor nadals had to simply take care of business while the panchams were up like 3-1 on the rps. unfortunately, the xellymons, davids, and PAs all collapsed in the clutch....... who could have seen this coming. with the pults having garbage differential this should realistically be the same 4 teams as last year. side note the skewdas are on pace to be the first undefeated 1v1pl team since the pl3 heatrans because they are simply a pl6 level team in a greatly reduced power level tour. think of it as fighting those old ss teams with centiscorch and milotic with broken dlc2 teams that have shit like fini, regidrago, steela and cress.

(1) vs (7) RPS Rhyperiors
SV 1v1 Bo7: swag god vs Lumii - while this could have been an epic battle of the iron men and iron WOMEN, swag god had to unfortunately lose to a washed version of waylaid last week in an anticlimatic fashion. now the remaining erm... ironpeople are lumi, xellymon and gronky2020. tbh i predict none of them to lose as they all play easy tiers and don't bring too many bad teams, even if it means repeating the same ones over and over. the heroine of 1v1 should win this with ease.
SV 1v1: Eeveekid10 vs Murman - while both these players hyperventilate during their series, Eeveekid10 has actually fainted during a series (rip) and for medical purposes bolding eeveekid may be unsafe. However if Eeveekid doesn't pass out then Murmanslaughter will unfortunately not be taking another life.
SV 1v1: SwordIsBored vs Itchy - tbh i have no idear why this player is in this tier. i'm suspecting it's because of urfgurgle's inability to win in tiers not meant for babies, but after failing to end driplegend's career instantly last week i don't have too much hope for nathaniel vs an elite sv 1v1 talent.
SS 1v1 Bo7: stravench vs Close - stravench has inexplicably forgotten how to win 1v1 tour series for some reason. im sending thoughts and prayers on his recovery but i am definitely expecting a close win this week.
SS 1v1: XanderUrBoi vs Blurmpt - two ss2 TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xander is a hood legend though, hoping he loads some orbeetle-callibler heat and farms (づ•ω•)づ♥.
SM 1v1: NTG Cuz IDK vs Elo Bandit - i know some of you may see the fact that ntg defeated spoo and think this player is simply unstoppable, however i'm expecting tyler to lock in and prep for 4 straight hours 3 times per week.
ORAS 1v1: zo vs Roginald - now, you may be in disbelief that roginald lost last week after 4 almost unlosable matchups in a row, however he decided to bring random ass band rock slide aggron and sitrus surf non stall manaphy so the series went to a tense game 5 where he ended up getting owned by extransenory greninja........... fortunately his opponent is lonzo who chokes 1 game per series and is yet to break the 1-x barrier LMAO
BW 1v1: BlackKnight_Gawain vs Urfgurgle BrownKnight_Gawain (shit his suit of armor after another color replaced the black in his name) hasn't had a great showing thus fa. Not like you can blame him since builders helping the heatrans are extremely rare (shoutout hungryfoodies) but putting him into a slot vs 2 bw mains and a decent pilot is gonna be hard af to cheese.

Shit #6 Seed That Can Technically Make Playoffs #1 (2) vs (5) Shit #6 Seed That Can Technically Make Playoffs #2
SV 1v1 Bo7: Vertigo vs DripLegend - vertigo has been mental boomed after the true combo of beefing with lumi (OVER MONOPOKE!) into losing the week due to act. meanwhile the driplegends are comin off a huge week W with him narrowly defeating SwordIsBored in the process. vertigo wenbanyama can take this one but just goin off momentum and recent events here.. 1v1 industry plant battle HYPE!!!!
SV 1v1: bo_bobson27 vs shadowtime2000 - guys, i have to say it.... bo bobbson is pretty goddamn mid and timer drops too much. i know i know, im really brave for saying it. despite this however, i will be bolding him vs shadowtime2000. thwackeys do some lineup shit every week that confuses the fuck out of people and here it is this week i guess
SS 1v1 Bo7: crow crumbs vs Waylaid - on his fith attempt, owen has heroically surpassed 2-x in 1v1 team tours. now, he's hungry for his first POSITIVE TOUR like a shark seeing some fat white women swimming in the ocean. on the other side of the matchup we have bumlaid whose series have been aggressively boring to watch. it's either very standard teams, teams that lose to regidrago or "heat" squads that contain trash mons who serve no purpose. THE WINNER OF THIS SHIT GOES POSITIVE POGGIES
be there or be square for this one fellas........ lets see if bird ignores helpful advice this time tho https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1921916500
SS 1v1: PA vs D2TheW - poison asshesive simply cannot be trusted to load 5 viable teams in a row. for bonus points he also chokes games regularly, just in case d2 was thinking about getting outplayed
SM 1v1: Satanic Beast vs Sanshokuinsumireko - im a sansho truther, just put him in tiers that dont need to be mainered
ORAS 1v1: Mubs vs spoo - I Will not be bolding spoo under any circumstance I believe
BW 1v1: shiloh vs SuperMemeBroz - the horrors bw is 1-5 and smb has revitalized this shit tier so this isn't even CROSE

The Jadburgs (7) vs (1) Kaif is 1-6
just to note: last week panchams threw a lead by throwing in ss?? like for once their old gens weren't terrible (shoutout frostyicelad) and they get let down in fucking sword and shield 1v1???!?!? they got delemon mishlef glitched and cannot defeat a whole ass lemonblurmpt....
SV 1v1 Bo7: Akuu vs Justdelemon - better player...
SV 1v1: Euphonos vs plunder - plunder's reverse gauntlet (rubber glove even) of eeveekid, sv sansho, bernian, mrextrazy (combined sv record of 5-12) unfortunately does not help me bold him over DPP 1v1 G0AT EUPHONOS.... sorry man. btw eeveekid is simply not on the sheet besides the heatrans tab, the 1v1 mods are editing banned users out of shoutout posts and hiding failing new blood in front of our eyes... some pathetic 1v1 propoganda.
SV 1v1: Slip vs Kaif - kaif has expertly run to the sv3 slot after failing to defeat 1v1 HERO and PROTAGONIST lumii and now finds himself up against slip gilgeous alexander who is having a nice rookie szn so far. he also slayed all of racism last week so i got slip in 4. tbh i just picked this because 1-6 kaif is funnier
SS 1v1 Bo7: Lialiabeast vs bored_glitch after losing to lemonblurmpt in what seemed like an unloseable matchup, he has defied the odds and managed to put the playoff picture at risk!!!! I can see the Mishlef help showing (teaching the ways of hyperventilating for fun) and could see a legacy watch for glitch if he plays late again
SS 1v1: DezShizzels vs Mishlef - dude, mishlef is 1-3 rn. usually him being fuckin annoying is somewhat drowned out by his good records, but not this tour. 9. Mishlef: fun. - We Are Young
SM 1v1: gorilaa vs queso - where da fuck is tol yo holy shit free freddy also
ORAS 1v1: LittEleven vs Inkreativ - both these players had miracle wins last week, hopefully the beer-scented ghost of bubbie can bless these players the entire tour so that oras at least pretends to look entertaining.
BW 1v1: Palestine vs neomon - potential bigot palestine has unfortunately looked like one of the best players in the tour.

Depressed-by Davidpults (2) vs (4) 1v1pl VII Winners
SV 1v1 Bo7: DreamPrince vs eblurb even though i hate to boost blurbs ego even higher (his teams were able to defeat SwordisBored: the second coming of christ (mi**n)). but DreamPrince ladders with actually all of his prep??? and reuses teams 3-0d by common mons in his opponents usage. cant wait to see which kanye song we're seeing in the winpost! at this point skewdas goal should just be to tie as many playoff series as possible to inflate gronky + eggs records via tb (and maybe add jacob in there so the tb is technically losable) so that there's some sort of quirky takeaway from this tour
SV 1v1: Krytocon vs bea bbb beabadoobee won last week poggers!!
SS 1v1 Bo7: DenisTheMenace vs Potatochan - this will be the one, THIS TIME JACOB WILL PUT ZERO EFFORT INTO HIS SERIES AND WIN, MARK MY WORDS.............im listening to cherry pit by luna li rn
SS 1v1: Fragments vs Taka - epik troll from the skewdas XD *farts in rellias face*
SM 1v1: Clementine vs maki i dont really care who wins i just know that it's a net loss to watch this series
ORAS 1v1: XSTATIC COLD vs The Strap - anyone remember skysolo vs shane from last year?
BW 1v1: Part vs Leru - im sorry guys but i simply don't see a future in which vince parter ends leru iron manPEOPLE challenge while also playing every gen WOW!!! but yeah part's Two wins this tour have been against motogp and ink which isn't exactly the resume of the year. the david vs grucify bw proxy war is cool but victory of the moon has been off da perc and i dont see that changing gn

Last edited:
IMG_3753.jpeg

what’s up gamers and welcome to the epiccool shit yourself predicts /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗ (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿). I’m your host Fancy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ!!! let’s get right into it!!

Hellfire Heatrans (6) vs (2) RPS Rhyperiors
The Political House known as the “RPS Rhyperiors” vs the bottom seed team. In true political fashion it is time to storm the capital and watch as this team crumbles
swag remains the hero of the trans and lumii remains uhh
IMG_3926.jpeg

IMG_3952.jpeg

IMG_3929.jpeg

murm will listen to his overlords and pick the exact same for every single game. This is 1984.
IMG_3951.jpeg

itchy is the one of the few untainted by the rps agenda but it will get to them eventually. Stay pure itchy. Stay pure (ILY SWORD)
lol. strav still loses
blurmpts only political agenda is that you should stay hydrated, unfortunately a 64 oz bottle will not save you from xander
bandit has proved that he is slightly washed and is crumbling to the rps brain rot, he stole my predict points away last week and it will not happen again
I know nothing about either of these players
urf will need to prove his purity in this match if he wants to have a fufilling 1v1 career
(guys please please please!! don’t make any knight alts that’s gawains thing)

Hyperspace Horrors (1) vs (7) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys
I am incredibly hyped for this match and I’ve ordered drip an extra large bag of miracle grow in preparation
Bo can do 50 push-ups in a row and idt shadowtime can do that many push-ups but we’ll see
wow I can’t believe I threw last week so hard.
unfortunately for pa doing !pick 123 every game doesn’t work and waylaid here is coming off a big win last week, with my SS support he will go undefeated
D2 unfortunately does not enjoy gambling and did not want to go against the random number generator that is pa’s “brain” so now he must go against crow, a better SS player I will be killing 2 birds(!!!) with 1 stone by providing god squads to both
edgar may be a proclaimed “goat” but sansho will be battling to satanics greatest weakness ACT FISHING
do I even need to say anything at this point
smb vs goober, smb has molded this tier into his own and can only be stoped by mod warnings

xsc try not to mald challenge (3) vs (5) Playful Panchams
delemommy (better player wins here)
idk I couldn’t even remember plunder played sv
Kaif banished to sv3 truly out of his prime
in a spectacular fashion just as I predicted last week glitched vs blurmpt truly was anyone’s game. Liliiaorhoweverthefuckyouspellitbeast is unfortunately not lemonblumrpt and glitched has motivation to win this week
"Miles, Being a 1v1 player Is A Sacrifice. That's The Job"
mish probably has a poster of this qoute on his bedroom wall
queso going back to his main oras and the sv monster joins queso in the ring, unfortunately queso is still mid and will be torn apart by the ape
Litt is the goat and I don’t expect them to lose this
the only way I see neomon losing is if he doesn’t mute showdown chat, as Palestines best quality as a player is being annoying as fuck

Drive-by Dragapults (2) vs (6) Big Baller Bea’s
perhaps Landon could have saved u from Emil but you only have dreamprince, emil can bring shit teams and still win, evenif he’s not listening to his fav playlist of Kanye unreleased
mrex is a certified lurker and will be probably lured by haban bax
bea returns from a massive win last week (all the deep breathing was worth it), she could build in a public channel on 1v1 cord and still manage to win
what a highlight, sadly pchan will lose and probably bring shitter teams
taka balls in any tier their dropped in and fragments will shit himself when he has 10 seconds left on timer and pick against his gut, sorry, that’s just how it goes
I do not know either of these players so for lore sake I’m bolding the bbb player
xsc probably inhales pre workout before every match and will flex his girl and his money on you if u lose, with all that being said. You will lose
won last week in bw and parts hands probably shake everytime he enters teamcord/showdown

———

get ready for a hype ass weak, there are a lot of teams with chances of pofs.

AND WITH THAT. WE GONE​

Last edited:
View attachment 542807
what’s up gamers and welcome to the epiccool shit yourself predicts /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗ (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿). I’m your host Fancy ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ!!! let’s get right into it!!

Hellfire Heatrans (6) vs (2) RPS Rhyperiors
The Political House known as the “RPS Rhyperiors” vs the bottom seed team. In true political fashion it is time to storm the capital and watch as this team crumbles
swag remains the hero of the trans and lumii remains uhh
View attachment 542808
View attachment 543069
View attachment 542813
murm will listen to his overlords and pick the exact same for every single game. This is 1984.
View attachment 543070

itchy is the one of the few untainted by the rps agenda but it will get to them eventually. Stay pure itchy. Stay pure (ILY SWORD)
lol. strav still loses
blurmpts only political agenda is that you should stay hydrated, unfortunately a 64 oz bottle will not save you from xander
bandit has proved that he is slightly washed and is crumbling to the rps brain rot, he stole my predict points away last week and it will not happen again
I know nothing about either of these players
urf will need to prove his purity in this match if he wants to have a fufilling 1v1 career
(guys please please please!! don’t make any knight alts that’s gawains thing)

Hyperspace Horrors (1) vs (7) Trigger-Happy Thwackeys
I am incredibly hyped for this match and I’ve ordered drip an extra large bag of miracle grow in preparation
Bo can do 50 push-ups in a row and idt shadowtime can do that many push-ups but we’ll see
wow I can’t believe I threw last week so hard.
unfortunately for pa doing !pick 123 every game doesn’t work and waylaid here is coming off a big win last week, with my SS support he will go undefeated
D2 unfortunately does not enjoy gambling and did not want to go against the random number generator that is pa’s “brain” so now he must go against crow, a better SS player I will be killing 2 birds(!!!) with 1 stone by providing god squads to both
edgar may be a proclaimed “goat” but sansho will be battling to satanics greatest weakness ACT FISHING
do I even need to say anything at this point
smb vs goober, smb has molded this tier into his own and can only be stoped by mod warnings

xsc try not to mald challenge (3) vs (5) Playful Panchams
delemommy (better player wins here)
idk I couldn’t even remember plunder played sv
Kaif banished to sv3 truly out of his prime
in a spectacular fashion just as I predicted last week glitched vs blurmpt truly was anyone’s game. Liliiaorhoweverthefuckyouspellitbeast is unfortunately not lemonblumrpt and glitched has motivation to win this week
"Miles, Being a 1v1 player Is A Sacrifice. That's The Job"
mish probably has a poster of this qoute on his bedroom wall
queso going back to his main oras and the sv monster joins queso in the ring, unfortunately queso is still mid and will be torn apart by the ape
Litt is the goat and I don’t expect them to lose this
the only way I see neomon losing is if he doesn’t mute showdown chat, as Palestines best quality as a player is being annoying as fuck

Drive-by Dragapults (2) vs (6) Big Baller Bea’s
perhaps Landon could have saved u from Emil but you only have dreamprince, emil can bring shit teams and still win, evenif he’s not listening to his fav playlist of Kanye unreleased
mrex is a certified lurker and will be probably lured by haban bax
bea returns from a massive win last week (all the deep breathing was worth it), she could build in a public channel on 1v1 cord and still manage to win
what a highlight, sadly pchan will lose and probably bring shitter teams
taka balls in any tier their dropped in and fragments will shit himself when he has 10 seconds left on timer and pick against his gut, sorry, that’s just how it goes
I do not know either of these players so for lore sake I’m bolding the bbb player
xsc probably inhales pre workout before every match and will flex his girl and his money on you if u lose, with all that being said. You will lose
won last week in bw and parts hands probably shake everytime he enters teamcord/showdown

———

get ready for a hype ass weak, there are a lot of teams with chances of pofs.

AND WITH THAT. WE GONE​
plz stop proxy schizoing DripLegend

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I won, go "team"!
:Elgyem: :Geodude-Alola: :Lickitung: :Scyther: (:Slaking:)

E: Also ya'll SUCK for not doing Monopoke predicts so here are mine:
Monopoke: realaccountami? vs Bernian - Better pfp
Monopoke: Mana vs spoo - Mana is one of the few Daves who hasn't called me an idiot yet
Monopoke: crucify vs Rellia - no idea who Rellia is but I really like Barraskewda

First blood for heatrans week 7, Won against elo bandit in 3 games, sorry for the crit g3!

BIG SHOUTOUTS TO Jamez eblurb Kaif for helping me build despite being cross with me
More shoutouts to swag god zo delemon hungryfoodies driplegend rellia litteleven for being cool!
Shoutouts to Baleblaze (look I won an SM series!) and stravench to give me this chance, going 2-0 was definitely not bad for a first actual teamtour

Hehe DEG these were my tryouts for asia unless ips say otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)