All Gens 1v1 Throwback Premier League Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
1525710673160.png

Garbage logo made by me

Back in late 2017, I and some buddies from the 1v1 community theorymonned created preliminary viability rankings for potential 1v1 formats for generations 1-5 as a fun little side project, since we were bored, had nothing else to do, and figured "Eh, why not?"

Fast-forward to today, May 7, 2018. This little side gig has since evolved into a full-fledged project, the 1v1 Throwback Project, that is. Old Gen 1v1 formats have won RoA spotlight by landslide votes two times in a row, and we have become amongst the most popular 1v1 side metagames. Our community has expanded to accomodate for this growth in relevance as well. And now, here we are, with our own full-fledged premier league tournament.

The rules are quite simple. If you want in, just reply to this thread with your Showdown and Discord usernames along with either "in" or "i wanna lick dramps' toes" following that information. Sign-ups shall close on Friday morning at 6:00 PM EST sharp. On Sunday, the draft will start.

Oh yeah, the draft. When that comes around, our coaches will pick players to be part of their teams. Each team will have 5 players (including the coach) for each gen.

Without further ado, our coaches are...

@pqs, leader of Playful Porygon2
@pazza, leader of FREE SNORLAX
@fanyfan, leader of Little Lucarios
@ggopw , leader of Godly Girafarigs

Important Resources:
1v1 Throwback Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZzRNBG8 (((HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU JOIN THIS)))
1v1 Throwback forum: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-throwback.3632458/ (Contains VRs for all gens and some sample teams, all reasonably up-to-date)

Last edited:

Tol

Retirement house
.nam sdrawkcab yrev a m'I

siratA EHT/latoT loT :drocsiD ,hehehehehehheheheheheehehehehehT :!SP .ytiradilos dauqsemem taht evah attoG .esruoc fo ,ni m'I

pazza

Banned deucer.
Guys the raimon situation will be dealt with when Dramps comes back on, I think he just forgot raimon was banned. I don't know how.

So since I wanted to get manager but didnt... I just say IN
Im GMT+2 (1 hour ahead of UK)(Also called CET, Central European Time, idk if US has some CET too but this Europe CET if there is 2). Thats all.

Discordname is this bacically but #8104, PS! name is Exactly this name

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
oh darn some shit went down it seems

me joining in: oh hey, the host isn't even expected to play? yippee, i'll drop out then, less work for me

raimon situation: oh yeah i knew he was banned, just didn't think it would cause such an outrage (especially since I didn't even know what he was banned for, but now that i heard from fanyfan, it seems kinda pretty bad)

so uhhhh congrats ggopw you're captain now

thanks for bringing this stuff up guys, and thanks for joining the tour and showing lotsa interest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)