Project 1v1 Secret Santa

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hosted by 413X , cohosted by BP, Approved by Rosa

How to join: So, I'm pretty sure that most of you know what the concept of Secret Santa is, it's basically anonymous gift-giving; in our case, all the gifts are all replaced with Pokemon teams, think of it as a Teambuilding Workshop only everyone asks for and contributes teams, and it's all anonymous (until the very end). If you'd like to join in on the fun, make sure to post in on the thread and include the Pokemon you would a team built around. Sending in a request also means that you'll be building around someone else's core as well, so please don't sign up if you're not going to actually be able to finish the team, because you're just making things less enjoyable for others as well as making things more difficult for me. So please, don't do that! Anyways, once we reach the sign-up deadline you'll get a PM from me containing the Pokemon you'll need to build around, which upon completion you can post in the thread and tag the user who it's for.

General Rules:

-In your in post, make sure to include the pokemon that you want your team to be built around(ex: in, Cinccino)

-The request/finished team must be posted on the forum once completed and you must Tag the user who I assigned you.

-Do NOT tell anybody what request you got. Please don't do this it's called Secret Santa for a reason

-You may change your request at any time until the sign-up deadline - So you don't have to tear your hair out thinking of something. However, Once the deadline for sign-ups has transpired, it'll be too late for any changes!

-Get your team done!!! - As I've already said, don't join if you can't actually finish your team in time. there is someone else trying hard to finish the team that you have requested, so try to respect their effort as well as the person whose request you received.

-If you want to be really awesome and cover up for any stupid slackers feel free to send me a PM!

-Just so everyone knows this is the 1v1 Metagame so only post 1 pokemon to build around.

-And please don't be afraid to join in, if you don't think your team-building skills are good enough, I'm always there to help, so send me updates when you feel like it.

Signups end on the 24th of December and your deadline for posting your teams is on the 3rd of January
does this have to be for current gen 1v1 or can i make oldgens teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)