Tournament 1v1 Premier League VII - Discussion Thread

Vertigo

wouldn't you like to know
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
the french are taking over

anyway ggs everyone i already made my end of season post but i wanted to s/o specifically the non mainers who signed up and got drafted, its always nice to see good 6v6 players playing 1v1 and how they approach it, and particularly those who played the shitshow that is scarlet violet meta (im trolling its ok now it was worse prehome)

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
last thing, falling on cdlc after his words is a proof of immaturity. He didnt say it cause he is racist or anything else, he said it cause the other guy was perma harassing him and he was done.
Believe me, it's a good guy and prob better than a lot. So yeah, i defend him.

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the french are taking over

anyway ggs everyone i already made my end of season post but i wanted to s/o specifically the non mainers who signed up and got drafted, its always nice to see good 6v6 players playing 1v1 and how they approach it, and particularly those who played the shitshow that is scarlet violet meta (im trolling its ok now it was worse prehome)
image-10.png

idk these mons seem pretty cool

- unlucky af, to change.
I think you cheesed the win against heatrans week 3 so you cant really say your ''unlucky af"[not saying that your players were bad and lucky, its just that you cant really say that you were the only unlucky ones, atleast have some respect]

one of the worst team ever
If you didnt flame your teammates literally everytime, maybe they would have the motivation to win.

gawain, eevekid, motogp
Not only you dont deserve to flame your team, you dont deserve to flame others, all the three names you mentioned have got unlucky in most of their lost games(gawain missing pump, eevee missing gunk and getting haxed by cdlc, motogp's teambuilder mistake against part)

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
I think you cheesed the win against heatrans week 3 so you cant really say your ''unlucky af"[not saying that your players were bad and lucky, its just that you cant really say that you were the only unlucky ones, atleast have some respect]

If you didnt flame your teammates literally everytime, maybe they would have the motivation to win.

Not only you dont deserve to flame your team, you dont deserve to flame others, all the three names you mentioned have got unlucky in most of their lost games(gawain missing pump, eevee missing gunk and getting haxed by cdlc, motogp's teambuilder mistake against part)
Dude no, we had to win some weeks when we were leading 4-1 twice but np, it s the game.
You know, heatrans was my favorite team but we cant say they have been unlucky, i think it s a lack of skill overall. (and building)

gawain, eevekid, motogp
No disrespect but

My guys were actually helpful as fuck, their records just don't show it especially eeveekid who was haxed in multiple series. The amount of effort that they were willing to give was much more than what anyone thought. The scouting, the test games, the interactions in the team chat was something I was happy to see with them. These guys did better than what people expected and I'm happy to have experienced my first premier league with these guys and the rest of the team. If not for my mismanagement, these guys would have done better. I genuinely believe they have the potential in the upcoming tours that they might be in.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
No disrespect but

My guys were actually helpful as fuck, their records just don't show it especially eeveekid who was haxed in multiple series. The amount of effort that they were willing to give was much more than what anyone thought. The scouting, the test games, the interactions in the team chat was something I was happy to see with them. These guys did better than what people expected and I'm happy to have experienced my first premier league with these guys and the rest of the team. If not for my mismanagement, these guys would have done better. I genuinely believe they have the potential in the upcoming tours that they might be in.
yeah maybe, but dude let's being honest they made mistakes in game.
But anyway these are guys i like, that's why heatrans were my fav team. I think baleblaze was afk a lot? so it didnt help.

BlackKnight_Gawain

PUPL Champion
No disrespect but

I'm ngl, I really grew to appreciate strav and bale for taking me on when the original plan was me potentially playing for two other managers I had prior contact with. I feel really bad I kind of lost motivation pretty early on which didn't help my team (I'm usually a big contributor in teamchats in both presence and building), and having to deal with a community that's heavily soured my perception of a tier I've been enjoying for a while makes me reconsider participating in it again.

This is no way a reflection on Heatrans btw, I've genuinely grown to appreciate the team and the people I've played with and y'all deserved better. Strav retaining confidence in me from helping him out and chatting with him is about the only thing keeping me from perma-quitting, but it is extremely telling how bad the 1v1 community outside of a few names are to outsiders. Xsc's posts in this thread only justify this perception to people interested in this tier (to say the least of the other toxic behavior from other teams that I've noticed, also how is CDLC not banned for committing two different hate crimes? And then both them and the manager doubling down in the public tier cord?)

I really hope this community gets over itself and reconsiders whatever the fuck it's doing, because it's genuinely a fun tier that's just full of more bad eggs than good ones but I honestly wouldn't want to return to it with its present community, nor will it attract new people who continue to remain turned off by the way people in this community behave.

Peace out, s/o again to Heatrans, I wish I got to talk to y'all more and play a series for y'all that wasn't unlucky as shit and hope that the 1v1 community will be more like the people in there than the rest I've interacted with. special s/o to stravench again for at least making me rethink if playing future tours might be worth my time and energy.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
I'm ngl, I really grew to appreciate strav and bale for taking me on when the original plan was me potentially playing for two other managers I had prior contact with. I feel really bad I kind of lost motivation pretty early on which didn't help my team (I'm usually a big contributor in teamchats in both presence and building), and having to deal with a community that's heavily soured my perception of a tier I've been enjoying for a while makes me reconsider participating in it again.

This is no way a reflection on Heatrans btw, I've genuinely grown to appreciate the team and the people I've played with and y'all deserved better. Strav retaining confidence in me from helping him out and chatting with him is about the only thing keeping me from perma-quitting, but it is extremely telling how bad the 1v1 community outside of a few names are to outsiders. Xsc's posts in this thread only justify this perception to people interested in this tier (to say the least of the other toxic behavior from other teams that I've noticed, also how is CDLC not banned for committing two different hate crimes? And then both them and the manager doubling down in the public tier cord?)

I really hope this community gets over itself and reconsiders whatever the fuck it's doing, because it's genuinely a fun tier that's just full of more bad eggs than good ones but I honestly wouldn't want to return to it with its present community, nor will it attract new people who continue to remain turned off by the way people in this community behave.

Peace out, s/o again to Heatrans, I wish I got to talk to y'all more and play a series for y'all that wasn't unlucky as shit and hope that the 1v1 community will be more like the people in there than the rest I've interacted with. special s/o to stravench again for at least making me rethink if playing future tours might be worth my time and energy.
Cdlc is not banned cause Palestine perma tilted him in game. And i m glad he is not banned cause he didnt deserve. I wont say it again, but i think it's a style to harass french players.

Vertigo

wouldn't you like to know
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Alright as much as I didn't want to have to do that, I will ask that we drop any conversation/comments pertaining to CDLC, this matter has already been handled and it is now closed.
Any other discussion/criticism is welcome as long as it's in good faith, thanks everyone.

Cyril tbh

formerly LordDoesOtherStuff
Bilan of this pl, player by player.

- fragments : gg for your wins, good player.
- denis : unlucky like me, gg and ty for the help
- krytocon : quite good potential, specially in sv, gg.
- part : nice but bad.
- Clem : bad.
- cdlc : funny but bad and he wants to bomb some players.
- w2s : extremely bad.
- extrazy : delete pokemon and sell your 1v1 major.
- landon : i didnt believe to ghosts til i draft you.

conclusion :
- one of the worst team ever
- unlucky af, to change.
- average level fell.
- a lot of players who had nothing to do in a PL (w2s, gawain, eevekid, motogp)
- sv meta is catastrophic and boring.

Rooting for nobody, i hope there will be a giant lag and pl will be cancelled.

ciao, see you next year heatrans.
:worrywhirl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)