1v1 1v1 Ladder Tournament II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

Glued myself better, golden; unbroken.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stolen from OLT III OP and Edited.

Art by Undecided Days

Welcome to the second 1v1 Ladder Tournament. The rules are simple, you have to ladder and qualify to enter the playoffs which is a 16-man seeds Bo5 double elimination tournament that will crown a winner.

Qualifications:

1. I'm the host of the tournament, any question should be directed to me.

2. The qualifications of the 1v1 Ladder Tournament will run for 32 days. After each 4 cycle, the top 4 accounts that appear on leaderboard will qualify (Using ELO).

3. In order to sign up, follow the Sign-Up format below and register your account on PS!

Forum name: DEG
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTA# DEG, 1v1LTB# DEG, 1v1LTC# DEG
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. Your alt must be registered on the day of sign-ups or onwards to prevent people from registering an account beforehand and laddering with it to gain and unfair advantage. It's very easy to check when an account was registered and we will be checking to make sure people comply. You will be allowed to include 2 to 3 alts in your sign-up for each cycle. You will not be allowed to edit these alts after you include them in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon ShowDown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

4. Once you make the top 4 and qualify (this does not mean making the top 2 at any given point during the cycle, it means being in the top 4 at the end of the cycle), you’re qualified for playoffs. You are free to ladder any other week you wish.

5. Given that this is a ladder tournament, many of you are likely thinking there are ways people can cheat the system. Any person found cheating will be subject to punishments.

PLAYOFFS:

This time the seed you qualify in decides your spot in the playoffs round. The first seed will battle the sixteenth, second will battle the fifteenth and etc. Your seed will be decided after the qualification period and will be decided by ELO; that means if you have the highest ELO at the end of the qualification period you will be Seed #1 and etc. If you already qualified, you can ladder every week to have a better ELO than the one you had when you first qualified.

Last edited:

DEG

Glued myself better, golden; unbroken.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CYCLE 1

Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTA1 DEG, 1v1LTB1 DEG, 1v1LTC1 DEG***
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD BOTH THE LETTER AND THE CYCLE NUMBER (WHICH IS CURRENTLY 1)

DEADLINE: MONDAY 13th of AUGUST 6 AM GMT+0

**A, B, C or any other 3 letters.

Last edited:

ggopw

Banned deucer.
Forum name: ggopw
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTA1 ggopw, 1v1LTB1 Milan, 1v1LTC1 guwop
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: not all but deg said its fine :s

Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LTA1 Alutard, 1v1LTB1 Alutard, 1v1LTC1 A Tard
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes! Edit:Put 1 instead of # after cycle

Welp forgot my password so gotta use my lil brothers account
Forum name: James155
Cycle # alts: 1v1LTA1 James, 1v1LTB1 James155, 1v1LTC1 James154

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Forum name: miapi
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTA1 Max, 1v1LTB1 Max, 1v1LTC1 Max
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? yes

Forum name: Huston
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTA1 Huston, 1v1LTB1 Huston, 1v1LTC1 Huston
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? yes

Last edited:

Ren

karma's a relaxing thought
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Forum name: GL Volkner
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LTX1 Lucky Six, 1v1LTY1 Volkner, other alt will be edited in
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: not all shouldnt be a problem tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)