1v1 1v1 Fall Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to Lancer Fr and Drud having difficulty communicating and scheduling, Lancer has requested an extension, which I shall grant.

The updated deadline is now Tuesday, September 18th 12:00 PM GMT

This will hopefully help other players who were also struggling to arrange match times.
Puh, I dont have to try shedule over limited internet weekend... YAY! Thx Issues for Lancer and Drud for giving me more time to just wait on my r2 L

Due to Lancer Fr and Drud having difficulty communicating and scheduling, Lancer has requested an extension, which I shall grant.

The updated deadline is now Tuesday, September 18th 12:00 PM GMT

This will hopefully help other players who were also struggling to arrange match times.

mon adversaire m'a posé un lapin mercredi et ne m'a toujours pas contacté même si nous avions prévu notre combat sur PS

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
requesting extension because we cant seem to find each other
Granted, how are two 1v1 room drivers not able to get into contact with each other
Hopefully this will also give enough time for the 8 other matches to finish, as well as another sub.

The updated deadline is now Friday, September 21st 12:00 PM GMT

• Wow
Reactions: pqs

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Activity wins:
Dollainthewoods vs. allstarapology he's in the room and on showdown all day, every day
pasy_g vs. Hijasu pasy hasn't responded to his smogon wall post for several days
Th3victinii vs. Huston Th3 hasn't responded to his smogon wall post for several days
Caasi vs. jcbc Cassi's been more attentive on smogon and on showdown
Borrower vs. Joker 1v1 Borrower hasn't been active for a vast majority of the round while Joker has

Kaori vs. inactive Both very active in scheduling
proofthingamabobber.PNG

Round 2 coming very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)